[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100% Orange Juice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>teleports behind you
Also, what the hell is the deal with the giant box on the starting menu? I haven't played since Sham/Sherry and am taken aback by all the new shit.
100% OJ thread, come bitch about Poppo and Seagulls.
>>
The box appeared on maps randomly and gave sunglasses to everyone in the match if someone landed on it. There was a limited amount in-game which was shown through the box on the main menu.
>>
>>383836265
>what the hell is the deal with the giant box on the starting menu?
That was a countdown for the summer event. Every single game after chapter 5, there's a chance that a golden chest will spawn on a tile. Landing on said tile will give all players in the lobby the sunglasses for the character they're playing as and the global counter will tick down by 1.
You're late to the party so all of the awards have been given out, but simply logging in should've slapped you with a torrent of free unlocks as a result. Even though the counter is already at 0, players still can get sunglasses until the actual event ends which is until the "end of summer."
>>
dead game
>>
>>383836960
>>383837105
Yeah, I got a bunch of shit. Neat stuff. What do I do with these oranges? What are these crates/bags? Did I click TF2 on accident?
>>383837179
I don't know why there's so many locked lobbys with 2 people playing on non-4 speeds.
>>
File: lobby big.gif (2MB, 777x800px) Image search: [Google]
lobby big.gif
2MB, 777x800px
LOBBY

WHERE
>>
>>
>>383838281
Oranges are an alternate currency from stars for getting specific hair colors, different home markers, and different dice. They are earned passively in multiplayer based on your position ranking and optional challenges that refresh daily.
Since you left during Sham/Sherry heyday, that means you have some new characters to interact with: Star Breaker, Sweet Breaker, Nath, Tomato & Mimyuu, Aru (Scrambled), Kiriko, NoName. As well as a new pack of cards, Acceleration pack.
>>
>>383838376
I'll make one once I'm off work, if you're willing to wait about an hour
>>
>>383840059
I'm here too.
>>383838718
>tfw missed DLC on the cheap for summer sale
Oh well I guess I can grind stars while waiting.
>>
>>383840719
There's also 2 100% cosmetic DLC. One is costumes for Hime and Suguri based on their appearance at the end of Sora. The other is full voiceovers for the 4 starter characters, QP, Kai, Suguri, and Marc.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.