[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok anons...kill each other.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Ok anons...kill each other.
>>
>>383823178
Aside from skyward sword, you're right.
>>
>>383823270
The last 3 were shitters.
>>
>>383823178
Forgetting oracle of seasons/ages
>>
Skyward Sword isn't a bad game it just happens to downplay all of my personal favorite elements of the Zelda series
>>
>>383823343
MM is the best in the series, TP is widely underrated on /v/ but overrated everywhere else on the internet, Zelda 2 has some flaws but is overall a good game.
>>
why did the logo stop evolving at OOT?
>>
>>383823450
This.

Remove ALttP and WW
>>
Can someone post the screencaps of the dialogue of some of the NPCs in Majora's Mask? Especially the sword dojo master is great.
>>
>>383823713
Agreed, normie memes need to include shit taste
>>
>>383823178
>WW and SS
>great games
>>
I can't decide between MM and BoTW. MM probably has some of my favorite design and atmosphere in any game but BoTW's gameplay and sense of exploration make it one of my favorite games of all time
>>
>>383823178
>zelda 2

Thats the only thing wrong. Otherwise its perfect
>>
>>383823710
Don't you mean ALttP? Basically because they found a good looking and now iconic font. The logo also changes quite a lot.
>>
>>383823710
Japanese logo of BotW is completely different
>>
>>383823837
Yeah, it is a tough call for me aswell, but I will give MM the benefit of the doubt for keeping up so well over the years. I will replay both in a few years again to maybe adjust this, but so far my 3D-Zelda rating is

MM>BotW>OoT>TP=WW>SS
>>
>>383823178
Thank you for always including you being such great games?
>>
>>383823637
TP is good till you reach the chicken temple, everything goes downhill from there.
Its like is missing a huge part of the game.
>>
>>383824162
Isn't that the last dungeon of the game? If we ignore the Twilight Realm, that is.
>>
>>383824116

Perfect ranking, IMO
>>
>>383824367
Theres twilight realm and the castle, both are shorter than the norm so yeah its kinda dumb saying after that it goes downhill, but i kinda agree with it, theres just too little inbetween them, and 3 dungeons in a row make it seems like theres something missing
>>
>>383823710
Same for Pokemon, it's an American thing. Brand awareness fails if it doesn't stay COMPLETELY static. See: Mcdonalds Arch.

Pokemon and Zelda titles have been changing with every release creatively, but when they make it over to the states, they go back to their basic state.
>>
>>383823178
Anything that isnt topdown 2d is trash and shouldnt be named Zelda
>>
I find it hard to compare BotW to the other 3D Zeldas. OoT and its sequels are 3D games based on ALttP, BotW is a 3D game based on the original LoZ.
>>
>>383824367
It feels like there is a huge chunk part missing of the game, while the snow and desert dungeons were alright the sky temple is slow and boring, and after that there is a huge void in the game that is skipped and you get sent right to the castle.

I guess its because they hit the filesize limit.
>>
Thinly veiled Botw damage control thread. Just let it go already, it's over.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.