[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vermintide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I'm watching Let's Plays of this game and it looks fun. I love the grimdark medieval aesthetic and the game let's you explore a vast medieval city. Thinking of buying it along with the map DLCs.
Tell me why it sucks.
>>
>>383822920

You'll burn through the content in about a month and the community isn't that active unless it's the few weeks following a major sale or DLC release. It's a pretty fun game for a while though, even with pubs.

I just see very little reason to return to it except for a handful of days every time a new DLC is released. There are just too many other games to play on the market and playing through the same levels gets old after a while.
>>
>>383822920
I have the game, Enemy variety is dogshit
>>
>>383824437

It's been a while since I played, but enemy variety borders on a non-issue if you just have a good Elf with a true-shot bow. Over half the time I'd take out a special enemy as soon as the characters announce its presence, just by immediately spamming Use/Mark to highlight and then aiming for a second and a half.
>>
I like it.
>>
>>383822920
dead game
left 4 dead with more melee
>>
>play normal
>game is easy as fuck
>play hard
>rat-ogre spawns in the very beginning and rapes you

Hmmmmm
>>
>>383825198
>losing on hard
>losing to rat ogres
>losing to rat ogres on hard
git gud
>>
>>383825198
wut. the games is easy as fuck even on Nightmare.
>>
>>383825198
>rat ogre spawns
>use potion of strength
>throw grenade
>???
>PROFIT
>>
>>383825595
Cata is where the problems start with a pug. They just take all the damage.
Not much reward over nightmare either
>>
>>383822920
Pile of shit with the same bugs as l4d + grindan because you love playing the same shit over and over
>>
>>383825410
>>383825595
>>383825848

Problem is that pubs often struggle with Rat Ogres on the middle difficulties, which is absolutely awful if you want to get enough practice to get gud on the higher difficulties.

That's a problem with almost every co-op game I've ever played though. The best players are either the new ones who are too anxious to do anything stupid, or the extremely experienced ones who fill clearly defined roles. Anything in-between is an absolute clusterfuck with pubs.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.