[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you playing on your Switch ? Do you use it as a home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Switch2.jpg (3MB, 2500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
Switch2.jpg
3MB, 2500x1406px
What are you playing on your Switch ? Do you use it as a home console hand held or both
>>
Nothing. I love the Switch but I have absolutely nothing to play right now. You can list off games if you want but none of them are particularly interesting to me at the moment. Might get into Disgaea 5.
When I used it, I used it as a home console.
>>
"Playing" the Splatfest demo as that's all I have.
Want to use it as a home console but it doesn't pick up the wifi in my living room so have to handhold it over to the router most cases.
>>
Mario Kart 8. I use it as a handheld most of the time. This past weekend I went to the beach, sat down and pulled out my Switch to play some rounds. I heard a couple of girls say “what is that?” so without averting my gaze from the screen I explained that it was Nintendo’s new revolutionary hybrid games console and pulled out another 2 joycons from my fanny pack, gesturing for them to take them. They must have been shy as they scurried away but it definitely attracts the ladies.
>>
>>383822729
What's there to play on the demo? Splatfest is closed
>>
>>383822936
>Not looking at someone when talking to them
>bringing your baby toy to the beach to get damaged by salt water and sand
>blaming them being shy and not your man tits and childish creepy ways
>>
NBA playgrounds
>>
>>383823175
I was the bees knees at the beach fuck off
>>
NOT A FUCKING GOD DAMN THING BECAUSE MINE DIED FROM BEING IN THE DOCK 24/7

I am so mad as hell Nintendo did nothing to forsee or prevent the possibility of people who did this
>>
>>383825552
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>383822729
do yourself a favour and buy Blaster Master Zero on the eshop.
>>
the idea of playing splatoon 2 at work in handheld mode makes me think of considering one in the future.
>>
>>383825552
You either have to provide proof of that or forfeit it you bullshitter.
>>
>>383826413
This isn't /b/, but I realize this applies to every board.
>>
>>383822431
It's too overpriced to be a dedicated handheld, yet it's too underpowered to be a dedicated home console. It's a really tough sell right now unless you REALLY love Nintendo games that you missed out on Wii U.
>>
>>383827404
I legit bought it because I skipped both the Wii and WiiU and did want to play Nintendo games again
Not regretting so far, I'm enjoying BotW
>>
>>383822431
I'm waiting for a Switch emulator then I will enjoy Switch games in 4k
>>
>>383827601
Wii and Wii U were definitely shit, but I see no evidence Switch will be any better

At least there's a standard controller this time that should be supported in every game, though
>>
>>383822431
Mario Kart 8, currently as handheld but I'm going to bring the dock home and play it on tv.
>>
>>383823175
>falling for obvious bait
>>
Getting mine tomorrow. Planning on picking up snipperclips, Arms and splatoon 2 when it drops.
>>
File: 1422165525936.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1422165525936.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
Lucked out on finding a Switch way earlier than I expected, can't really buy any big games for it until next week. Been playing Master Blaster.

Getting Splatoon 2 for sure, then I dunno if I should get another full price game (already played MK8/BoTW to death) or 2-3 indie downloads.
>>
File: Thumper.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Thumper.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I've been playing a lot of Thumper lately. It's a pretty good game that most people don't seem to know about.
>>
gonner
>>
Both. I like to SWITCH it up
>>
>>383822431
nothing. they need to step up releases even if its small studio stuff. I fucking hated arms, now its just collecting dust
>>
File: tumblr_om43e30iTy1w6epdko1_1280.jpg (99KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om43e30iTy1w6epdko1_1280.jpg
99KB, 810x1080px
I play BOTW mostly, but sometimes Mario Kart, ARMS or this neat lil indie game Kamiko.

Getting Splatoon 2 for sure and probably Sonic Mania next month.
>>
Use it for both, waiting for that Splatoon.
>>
>>383825552
Is falseflagging and lying really that much fun to you?
>>
>>383832991
Always
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.