[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASSFAGGOTS are shit. They are the ultimate cancer. People only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1451771141636[1].png (422KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1451771141636[1].png
422KB, 1000x1000px
ASSFAGGOTS are shit. They are the ultimate cancer. People only play them because they're meme games. What mad man plays a game where you dance around a tower for 30+ minutes so you can grind creeps to power 4 abilities (sometimes they're passive)? And after all that agonizing grind, the game is over when someone dances TOO HARD and gets out of position (probably got bored). After all that agonizing dancing and grinding, you want to restart and do it again? You're either into torture or you're a redditor if you play this shit.

and yes, this applies to dota as well, not just league of legends
>>
Autism
>>
your post needs more CAPS and buzzwords
4/10 made me reply
>>
>>383814920
t. assblasted moba playing redditor
>>
I have 2 friends that are usually real bros, most of the time at least, they like all kinds of games, from new to old, from roguelikes, racing games, fps games, rpg games, whatever, but most of the time they still play MLG bullshit games for hours upon hours, shit like Dota, HotS, Battlerite... the only MLG games I have any interest in are RTS games or revivals of old FPS classics.

Watching them play those competitive games to me is one of the most boring things I can imagine going trough, especially for several hours in a row.
>>
epic post /b/ro
>>
>>383815542
competitive games can be super fun, like fighting games or arena shooters, but "esports" suck so hard
>>
>play SC:BW
>outside of the remaster, the last balance patch was ~10 years ago
>play any Quake game that isn't quake champions
>last balance patches are years old
>same for most main popular fighting games

>play LoL
>a new hero literally every two weeks
>play dota2
>11 major balance patches this year alone

How can MOBAs even settle into a meta or have any serious discussion about balance when the game is being remade multiple times a month?
>>
>>383814676
That's still a stupid term because no one knows nor gives a shit about Aeon of Strife
>>
>>383816394
they do it in fears of the game becoming stale and losing it's popularity. They have to keep changing things so people keep paying attention to it. And well all know that your average competitive player has at least borderline ADD
>>
>>383816394
They just do that to shirt tiers around. BW and quake are pretty much balanced. They don't need constant patching. Patching doesn't make a game more competitive but assfag babies think it does because they're used to "the meta" being shaken up every week
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.