[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arms got a 77 on metacritic. Is this accurate ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: f505bbd9508ec75fb737bcdb4fb91dca.jpg (493KB, 861x1415px) Image search: [Google]
f505bbd9508ec75fb737bcdb4fb91dca.jpg
493KB, 861x1415px
Arms got a 77 on metacritic. Is this accurate ?
>>
>>383814601
yes its fucking neokikeshitendo garbage they cant make games for shit anymore
>>
67 is the actual score, Nintendo games always get +10
>>
Just checked, it is indeed a 77 on Metacritic. That is entirely accurate. You did it.
>>
Yeah. It's a fun game and can entertain you for a while but doesn't hold up well when you start talking competitive which is where they banked on it's staying power being.
>>
I don't know if I should buy it. I feel like this should be a 29.99 eshop download.
>>
>>383815118
>being poor
>>
As an owner of Arms that score is too high. It somehow managed to be worse than SFV which is saying something.

This gen has been awful for fighters, KI, GG, and IJ2 are the only good ones and TWO of them are made by western studios. In what fucking timeline does that even happen?
>>
>>383815826
Fighters aren't fun. Except smash bros because all the extra stuff going on and stage design
>>
Who is getting nerfed next anons?

I hope its Ribbon Girl
>>
I've already played it way more than games like Arkham Knight and Fallout 4, both of which had much higher scores.

It's a better game, for sure.
>>
>>383814601
I personally really like it, but considering its lack of content I'd say that's a fair score.
>>
>>383816960
I'd like to see twintelle nerfed. Rip kid cobra. Now my main is shit.
>>
>>383814601

Yes, the game does have a 77 on metacritic.
>>
>>383816960

Probably ninjara.
>>
>>383814601
Kind of, it's a lot of fun but it can also be frustrating at times and it's somewhat barebones. I think it'll live by it's content updates and like Splatoon it should be reviewed after all content is out.
>>
>>383817349
>maining kid Cobra
ANYWAYS, nerf ribbon girl and hydra again. Stil super annoying. Actually all fast arms like that that just shoot out projectiles on wires seem too fast and people just hide in DNA lab and spam those.
>>
>>383816960
We seem a little more balanced now, but maybe Ribbon girl again.
>>383817576
Nah, Ninjara's only a problem if someone is actually good. Easy to destroy evade grab ninjara shitters. In fact, Ninjara is rare now.
>>
I don't get how to play Twintelle. How does her slow down work? Does it give you an extra set of dash or what? I don't really understand how slowdown works,
>>
>>383817869
>In fact, Ninjara is rare now
Only the in the upper ranks, lower ranks and party mode still have tons of ninjaras.
>>
>>383817760
Who do you main you smug faggot? I was playing kid cobra before he got hate. His jump was the only advantage he had and now he's garbage.
>>
>>383818650
DESU i'm no better I main one of the most overused fighters.
...I'm a minmin faggot....
>>
>>383818832
MinMin goes in the BinBin
>>
>>383819229
You take that the fuck back right now.
>>
>>383814601
It's accurate if it cost half of its current price and already had all the content it'll get for the next year.

Right now it's a 5/10
>>
>>383819379
nah
>>
File: B_RZP2qWkAA758T.jpg-large.jpg (82KB, 1023x644px) Image search: [Google]
B_RZP2qWkAA758T.jpg-large.jpg
82KB, 1023x644px
That seems about right. I'd personally rate it higher as i am getting a lot of enjoyment out of it, and I like that the motion controls can help me burn excess calories if my exercise wasn't what I wanted that day. That said, the content is a bit sparse right now. When all is said and done with the updates, I'll probably think that 8.5 is more accurate. Splatoon jumped from about 7.5ish to a 9.5 with its updates, in my opinion
>>
bought and enjoy it but yeah, it's accurate
as a general rule, any fighting game without a real story mode is gonna get panned by reviewers anyways
>>
Yeah, that seems about right.
The core gameplay is decent but it suffers from a lack of additional content, even less than Splatoon.
>>
>>383820921
>even less than Splatoon.

no
>>
>>383820921
Splatoon literally had just turf way day one, you had to wait a day to get more clothes, and there weren't that many weapons. Oh, and like what, 4 stages? I love Splatoon but ARMS ha sa LOT more content.
>>
>>383815627
>being dumb with money
>>
>>383821975
>He is worried about spending 60$

Poorfags
>>
File: surprise hit.jpg (60KB, 643x247px) Image search: [Google]
surprise hit.jpg
60KB, 643x247px
>>383814601
/v/ actually thought that ARMS was going to be the next splatoon hit.
>>
>>383823132
It pretty much is. The game BTFO SFV and Tekken
>>
>>383814601
Yeah, it's pretty meh.
>>
>>383823132
It did extremely well and the content update shows just how big the future ones will be.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.