[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings, Overseer! You have been put in charge of your very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 40

File: vault.jpg (381KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vault.jpg
381KB, 1920x1080px
Greetings, Overseer!

You have been put in charge of your very own vault!

What social experiment is active inside your vault?
>>
>>383806382
all girls are equipped with penises.
>>
Only women aged 30-40
Only men aged 18-24
>>
Everyone has unlimited video games for free, but everyone's identity is completely masked, and any physical altercation results in immediate execution.
>>
File: gethelp.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
gethelp.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>383806553
>>
>>383806382
Everyone can only play games before 2005 and there are big rooms with long tables where the residents can set up their PCs for LAN parties
>>
Put a bunch of straight people in a vault and pump it full of xenoestrogens, if any of them turn gay then we immediately execute every faggot on the planet.
>>
The vault's shut out to three sections, all based on Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony. The offspring are taught that theirs is the best and people who like the others are evil. After the original people who came into the vault die off, all three sections combine, and then a siren comes down that says "NINTENDO'S OVER, SONY'S DONE FOR, MICROSOFT'S FINISHED", causing a massive fight to happen. The Overseer who's doing this shit's also a massive Ataritard.
>>
A vault where once a month a new person is overseer. They do nothing for this period other than eat the food of their choice, and then fart into the air system.

All medicine, food and comforts are given out at whim, but at all times you must smell the overseers farts.

The study is to see whether people or benevolent and spend that month eating bland foods to produce the least awful smells, or that people are inherently evil and will eat the worst foods (for their stomachs) just to make it worse for other dwellers.

Ultimately this impacts nothing, is just a stupid shitpost and had as much thought put into it as other vault ideas. Shallow, but seem deep.
>>
>>383806382
we will reverse engineer the FEV to make it work correctly so everyone can survive the nuclear war, and not try using it on test phase like a bunch of retards and wonder why it went wrong in hindsight.

(this would work in canon because ant man already solved this on a small scale in 3.)
>>
A vault that's been trained with Geologists, soldiers, construction workers, and others that once the radiation dies down, they just go out, finish off a dozen raider bases, and build their own safehaven.
>>
The moment the last person enters, all the lights turn off forever. There is also a poison dart from on the loose.
>>
>>383807249
poison dart frog*
>>
>>383806382

solitary confinement for all residents.

they know others exist in the vault and can communicate via one another through screens and telecoms but there's zero physical interaction. reproduction is handled through sperm samples from men and artificial insemination from women.
>>
>>383807249
How about a vault where phone posters get stabbed daily, but then treated so they don't die, for as long as possible
>>
Men and Women in the vault live separate from each other until their mid teens. During that time, they never see each other. When they both turn 16, they are blindfolded and put in a room with one another.

The room is equipped with both contraceptives, and a weapon.
>>
>>383806382
Toilets that don't flush.
>>
Every day a drop of water falls from the ceiling. There's no way to drain it so it eventually just keeps on getting higher and higher until it's 3 feet high and there's only one room that isn't flooded.
>>
>>383807434
I'm fine with that as my post was typed on a 90s plastic PS2 keyboard
>>
all dwellers are veterans from the sino american war, they need to train their sons in the art of war, to deal with PTSD they need to consume drugs every week, the overseer is the general of the battle of anchorage, the vault number is 122 and its set in Alaska
>>
An entire vault full of people that look alike at first glance
>>
>>383807375
I had a dream like this. There were residents in an underground vault, they were confined in their separate cells, and only once a week they could enter the "talk rooms" with another random person to socialize for an hour.
>>
Wasn't there a vault idea that ended up with people shitting into other people's rooms through portholes that constantly shifted.
>>
>>383807643
They can just drink the water.
>>
Alright /v/, let's make our own Vault that's at 120 levels of goodness. Write something down and we expand upon it.
>>
A vault where 50% of the population is ridiculously attractive and the remaining 50% are horribly deformed and ugly.
>>
>>383808156
But all the hot ones are also sterile.
>>
Dwellers must keep alive a fully grown elephant enclosed in a 40x40 room, or else the vault system will terminate them all. The elephant cannot be removed from the room as the only entrance/exit is a human-sized doorway.
>>
Vault that has the same sequence of numbers placed everywhere and are hidden in the strangest places. Speakers are set to broadcast said numbers at a random interval of time with at least a 3 month in between period, read with a different set of voices, majority in your average robotic voice, but rarely some of them in panic, some of them threatening, and so on.

Number is also scratched onto one of the walls that's covered up and will show up if the wall is broken or wears out, and each part of the sequence can be seen on their own section of the vault, almost as if labeling them. After a few years the sequence will be set to appear on the computers but them be deleted about half a second later.

The sequence of numbers ultimately mean nothing.
>>
>>383808547
make it 8622344
>>
Everyone is forced to discuss video games on an anonymous image board.
>>
The vault's a prison meant to encase criminals to prevent them from wreaking havok in the war, yet every room's unlocked, besides the vault door. Besides that, to fit the 1000 population, they decided to trick some people into thinking this was a regular vault. Every 5 days, you're forced out of your room, and into another one, which also has two hand-sized holes for which to talk to the people in the other cells next to you. Eventually, some of the inmates make makeshift spears form their beds, and proceed to kill their neighbors and steal their belongings. The vault then goes into a lockdown mode, forcing everyone into their cells until 10 days later, in which every cell is connected and the main vault is locked off, with some trying to protect themselves, yet the doors are only the size of a human torso, forcing some inmates to change their physique to force themselves in.
>>
>Vault gathers the most paranoid people within the population
>Vault is designed to simulate ghost hauntings and other paranormal activities
>>
>>383808547
>The sequence of numbers ultimately mean nothing.
If you honestly think that, then you're a bigger fool than any of your vault dwellers.
>>
idk some ridiculous fetish shit

like, males are genetically modified to never mature past the age of 10 except sexually. and there's a petting zoo, and all the residents get implanted with microchips that dose them with endorphins when they submit to animals in any way.
>>
>>383808849
Eventually, a man manages to kidnap a woman, rapes her, then kills her, causing rumors of those who saw it. They aspire to kill him, but since the rooms change, nobody knows who it is, causing some to kill others randomly, causing some to just go on killing sprees.
>>
Vault designed to be expanded on through tunneling

One month after the doors close the staff insists on there being some strange beast they discovered in the tunnels; security staff then sabotages any isolated, odd crimes, to make it look like a monster attack, and then a few staged attacks on vault tech staff pretending to be normal people where they act like they were attacked by the monster.

This only goes on for the first generation of vault-tech staff, and none of the information that the monster isn't real is mentioned outside of Vault Tech HQ's monitoring station
>>
Pedo vault

500 adult and 500 kids, paired. 1 vault where the adults are male and the kids are female, the other one where adults are female with male kids
>>
>>383809638
what about pure yuri molestation?
>>
File: 1492703409183.png (108KB, 2000x1751px) Image search: [Google]
1492703409183.png
108KB, 2000x1751px
Blacked
Vault edition
>>
>Generational Spaceship Vault
Vault Dwellers are told they're going to be on a spaceship travelling to a planet deemed suitable for restarting life.
They're actually still in a vault underground. The Overseer and vault dwellers do not know this.
A complex algorithm decides who will breed with who, for best genetic diversity. Any other relationships are forbidden. Overseer must enforce this.
Occasionally things will go (intentionally) wrong and the vault dwellers will have to fix their "ship" or risk dying in space.
Every vault dweller is recorded and it is broadcast to a nearby vault that gives vault dwellers to fuck with the "ship".
>>
>>383809792
Make it 4 vault and throw in homos variation. I want to see how far the morals will move on each vault and how those kids grow up
>>
>>383808547
was that a lost reference?
>>
>>383810120
how would this work? The first generation of dwellers will remember driving to the vault and entering it.
>>
>>383810440
Right, but after that they think they've taken off into space. It will be designed so that when the nukes first hit, that will be "lift off" and then the vault dwellers will think they're travelling in space from then on.
>>
>>383806553
You too? I enjoy getting fucked in the ass by my entire vault of futa women. My character is male
>>
turn all women into breeding machines
>>
>>383810120
I think I posted something similar to this in one of these threads once. Not saying you stole it but fuck me if I hadn't had this idea before.
>>
File: Ascension_Hope.jpg (68KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
Ascension_Hope.jpg
68KB, 640x320px
>>383811065
>>383810120
Because you both copied it from this.
It was a good show though.
>>
File: 297791.jpg (48KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
297791.jpg
48KB, 225x350px
Fill it with Galko clones
>>
>>383806382
Play different genres and moods of music for a while and see how it affects them,
>>
>>383806382
"Is cannibalism good for humanity? What about ritual sacrifice? Is it wrong to fuck children? What if we made it so that women aren't people?"
>>
>>383811206
Who the fuck watches Syfy
>>
>>383808047
You just blew him the fuck out.
>>
>>383807434
said the phone poster
>>
>>383808047
Not him, but what part of "No way to drain it" don't you understand?
>>
>>383811925
If there was no way to remove the water, the flooding wouldn't be the problem. Not being able to move it means an overall lack of any plumbing, which will result in rapid sickness and disease without proper sanitation.
>>
File: glory5.jpg (44KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
glory5.jpg
44KB, 800x596px
>>383806382

How would the economy of society would be impacted if oral sex was currency. Keep in mind that vault tec didn't think about STD's when building and planning the vault
>>
>>383808849
>which also has two hand-sized holes
That's where people are going to put their dicks.
>>
All the women are blind and all the men are deaf and mute
>>
Ok, so. The vault is just me and 99 beautiful women.

The women have to do it with me, otherwise they have to go outside. If they go outside, they never ever EVER come back. If they make fun of me and my tails plushy, they get eated by a MONSTER

That's all. My vault is the best. It's vault 69, btw.
>>
File: children of the trough.png (168KB, 1008x1014px) Image search: [Google]
children of the trough.png
168KB, 1008x1014px
This
>>
>>383813486

>eated

Also, I get that you feel like that would be amazing but that just seems like a fucking tragedy waiting to happen. I wouldn't even want to be trapped alone with 3 women.
>>
>>383813516
>people thinking that's some original genius idea
>the post was just a twisted and more sexual idea from Platos Republic.
>>
>>383813907
Maybe people just think that it's disgusting, new or not, original or not.
I hope you're not implying that since Plato thought of it it's no longer disgusting.
>>
File: 1497936156596.gif (882KB, 450x324px) Image search: [Google]
1497936156596.gif
882KB, 450x324px
>>383806891
>Atari wins in the end.
>>
>>383814079
the idea of no traditional family, children raised by the polis/city/state/whatever organization is not horrible to me, but then again I always felt disconnected from my own family and they are distant from me.
>>
>>383806382
Everything will be completely normal. Except for at random intervals each week, the vaults AC will pump out a catnip smell and tuna will dropped from secret compartnments in the ceiling. 1000 cats will then be released into the vault from a secret cat breeding nursery to eat all the tuna before being returned.

The vault is to be filled entirely by people with cat allergies.
>>
The vault starts with 1000 people, and they have to vote to send 10 outside every week starting 10 weeks after they enter the vault
>>
>>383814263
> I always felt disconnected from my own family
I'm the same and it's disgusting anyway.
>women have to bathe in gallons of disgusting fluids from who the fuck knows who
Not to mention the fact that all men would just assume it's not their child since the odds of that are astronomically low so essentially all children would be unwanted bastards.
>>
>>383814451
>all men would just assume it's not their child
Pretty much. The only 100% certain relation would be the mother and she'd be stuck with the kid
>>
>>383814451
there were no semen baths in the Republic, but no one knew who their biological child was, so the in theory everyone treated everyone else as their potential child/parent. Doubt it would work in reality, but a very interesting idea for something thought up 400 BC.
>>
File: 1499447824659.png (4KB, 203x231px) Image search: [Google]
1499447824659.png
4KB, 203x231px
Only attractive 18 year old females and attractive 30-40 year old females just like my Yuri.
>>
File: 52010bcb13b30.image.jpg (85KB, 468x615px) Image search: [Google]
52010bcb13b30.image.jpg
85KB, 468x615px
a Vault where smoking is mandatory even for children.
>>
>>383815115
Good one.
>>
>>383815115
>everyone gets cancer and there are some birth defects
What do you gain to learn from this experiment?
>>
>>383815880
if a group of smokers could survive in a long space cruise. There are a lot of us smokers here in the Enclave.
>>
File: 1465134923336.jpg (187KB, 650x910px) Image search: [Google]
1465134923336.jpg
187KB, 650x910px
>>383806553
>>383810865
>first post stealing your vault experiment
We're all gonna make it futa bros, one day we'll be tucked away in a nuclear fallout bunker with a bunch of sex crazed futanari. I believe.
>>
>>383815880
What if they smoked only high quality weed, friend?
>>
File: 1466553219808.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1466553219808.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>383811237
You watching the new gal anime? Shit is hot and fun as fuck. Worthy Galko follow up and full episodes.
>>
>>383816239
that can be an experiment too, to see if a perpetually high society is capable of functioning.
>>
File: 1434898133698.gif (1MB, 343x239px) Image search: [Google]
1434898133698.gif
1MB, 343x239px
>>383806628
>>
File: one almond.jpg (68KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
one almond.jpg
68KB, 1080x720px
>>383816367
it would be an allegory for the over prescription of medication in the US. Whoa
>>
File: Ruddigore feels bad man 2.gif (910KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Ruddigore feels bad man 2.gif
910KB, 720x540px
>>383809638
>tfw you will never be a young boy in the /ss/ vault
>>
A social experiment on how many women I can impregnate being the only male in the vault.
>>
A vault in which everyone is a guy. A breeding system with artificial wombs and stock genetic material exists to maintain the population, but it aborts any females as soon as their formation is detected.
Once the original generation dies off and the opposite gender becomes a myth to the self-sustaining male society, it will be revealed that the vault is actually split into two sectors which are now connected. The other side is on its equivalent generation of an entirely female society.
>>
>>383817365
Wouldn't work

Opening the female sector would reveal rotting corpses, as they've all backstabbed each other.
>>
>>383817543
>dead cut-out pussies become a thing
>people learn how to keep the necrosis of the pussy
Why isn't there a hentai about this yet? This is the reason I am learning to draw. There are so many good ideas out there which haven't been made into hentai yet.
>>
>>383815880
That smoking is cool!
>>
>>383809638
A pedo vault with only straight men with no recorded pedophilic tendencies and cute little girls. All of them are secretly supplied in their food with drugs that greatly increase sexual vigor. All men are forced to obey little girls as their superiors under the penalty of death.
>>
There are no individual rooms, the entire vault is one large room. The vault is sealed in a way that no wall can be distinguished as an exit. There are initially no furniture.

The only exceptions to this symmetry are a small hole in the middle of the vault's floor that leads down into an unknown darkness and a hole in the ceiling. These holes are basically the size of a toilet seat. The top hole is directly above the bottom hole.

At random intervals food, water, medicine and sometimes utility items will be dispensed from the top hole into the vault. If no one catches them they will fall down the bottom hole.

This would eventually lead into insights on human ingenuity: how they would solve defecation, disposal of corpses, building of furniture, forming a society and eventually escaping the vault.
>>
>>383806929

I bet you wonder how Yoshis eggs smell.
>>
>>383817891
>Taking a shit
>Hammer falls on your head
>>
>>383806382
Make everyone dress and act like Mister Rogers or Bob Ross

They have to spend every day acting neighborly, playing with puppets, coming up with songs about life. Or they would paint pictures of things they've never seen outside of the vault using happy little colors. Every day they would spend time writing music, coming up with puppet plays, or painting. If they refused to dress or act like either Mister Rogers or Bob Ross, they would be executed in their room.

In this, the vault would teach everyone acceptance, happiness, and creativity. Or else.
>>
>>383818473
Maybe mix it up and have a few of them dress like Barney as a punishment
>>
Every has to be into anal and love gapes or youre not allowed in the vault
>>
Social experiment? Is that basically just a prank bro?
>>
>>383818037
keked
>>
All the vault members are put under by knockout gas all at the same time and given a tattoo numbering 1-9, At various places throughout the vault, entryways will be marked with numbers 1-9. Seemingly at random, one number will be projected onto the Atrium wall for twenty four hours.There will be no Vault Tech interference beyond that. It's simply to test how people react to this and to see if they prescribe some kind of value to the numbers or ignore them entirely.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-27+at+03.40.41).jpg (35KB, 459x400px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-27+at+03.40.41).jpg
35KB, 459x400px
Fill it with bitter worthless scum (of both genders) that have never actually had any open aggression manifested, and throw in some clearly superior people, again, both genders.
Make sure nobody is allowed in or out.
>>
>>383813516
Fucking communist
>>
>>383806382
500 feminazis
15 male convicted serial rapists
>Lets see that teamwork in action
>>
>>383806628
Sign me up.. Im definitely 24
>>
File: 1499388191808.jpg (20KB, 422x347px) Image search: [Google]
1499388191808.jpg
20KB, 422x347px
>>383817835
>This is the reason I am learning to draw.
Jesus
>>
>>383806382
a vault full of niggers
>>
>>383821438
To see what technological marvels they produce?
>>
>>383816108
Ebina is a cute
>>
>>383806628
>be turned on by objectively unattractive women
>call it best fetish
MILFfags are the worst
>>
>>383806553
kys faggot
>>
>>383806382
Every room in the vault is stacked vertically, going down approximately six and two-thirds miles. A single residence is its own level, every bathroom, every diner, every everything. There is a single elevator shaft connecting them all. There is a second shaft with a huge circular stairwell with a total of exactly 60,000 steps.

Each person has an ID that tracks their use of the stairs. Each step earns them their Vault currency, simply referred to as a "Step". Only by earning Steps can a Vault dweller gain access to things like food, utilities, luxuries, and a single use of the elevator.
>>
All families must marry within itself. Brother to sister, cousin to cousin, uncle to niece, aunt to nephew etc etc.

Each family an island of inbred super retards.
>>
>>383821835
>objectively unattractive
t. low test
>>
>>383821974
>>383819351
>>383817891
These are pretty good
>>
>>383806382
Crotchless Vault suits. Hyper sexual society.
>>
>>383821974
Obviously the best path would be to earn as many Steps as possible in your youth so that when you get older you can live a leisurely life of taking the elevator, or as insurance for if you hurt your leg in an accident etc.
>>
>>383821974
The most powerful man in the vault is forrest gump
>>
>>383806382
I mainly did eugenics type stuff like interbreeding and sending out low potential extras out to die.

Also aimed to make all men physically adept and women mentally adept. I wish the game would have had more options or eventually gave you another vault. Then I would have kept all my members who've reproduced somewhere else instead of killing them off.
>>
Where people are assigned a gender at birth based on the corresponding genitals... except for every 12th child, who is given a made up gender based on absolutely nothing.

We see how these "Threemales" function sociologically when their gender is completely a blank slate compared to the other two.

I predict threemales with penises show higher strength and logical capabilities whereas the threemales with vaginas are more nurturing and artistic.

Call it a hunch.
>>
Vault where individual private rooms are seperated out of a hub, each hallway leading to a room is almost a mile long, making it so that if someone wishes to stay in their room all the time its perfectly viable as the trip to the central hub takes so long that only a few brief essential trips are made one a day or so to stock up on supplies and food.
>>
>>383806382
All rooms of the vault, the amenities, and the door are at least three times larger then normal
Vault Dwellers are taken from members of the general population above a certain height or a history there of
Water Purifier has extra part that laces water with previously tested growth serum
Media within the vault heavily romanticizes the tall and the benefits of height to health and living

See if I can create a race of giants. Tonnes of other stuff mutated to become fuck huge. Why not humans?
>>
>>383813516
Obviously this is a fetish but the idea of full on social economic unity and love being a choice that as no difference between heterosexual or homosexual couples is a good experiment

Although I think a town wide orgy makes more sense and costs way less money
>>
>>383806382
Every person is charged with specific tasks for the day. Everything that you need to get by for the day is distributed randomly to other dwellers, and everything that they need is likewise distributed randomly to every other dweller.
You will need to cooperate with each other to find what you need in order to complete your daily tasks.
>>
>>383806382
Women as breeding stock, feminine boys made into traps/lovers.
>>
>>383823729
Thats pretty neat. But you just know there gonna be one asshole who won't trade his one thing for someones elses thing, and will instead ask for two things from a person. Then they begin hoarding items as less and less shit gets done.
>>
>>383823847
What happens when the mens' balls drop and they stop being feminine.
>>
>>383824114
They become the new tops, if they're still feminine when their balls drops, they remain as traps till no longer feminine. Kinda like Rome, young ones being the bottom older being top, cycle repeating.
>>
>>383824114
They challenge another man to a duel. Should he win, then he now has proven himself a man thus regaining his butt virginity in an excruciating surgical procedure with no narcotics from a team of mister gutsies who excel at surgical finesse. The loser will either remain a trap or the man who lost will be the replacement.
>>
Once a year, every person in the vault must gather in a large circular auditorium. They are each given a device where they can enter the name of another vault dweller. They use these devices to vote for the least popular and most popular people in the vault. The names of the winner/loser are displayed on a giant screen.

There is no punishment or reward for being voted most or least popular, aside from public shame or praise.
>>
>>383806382
Vault Dwellers are designated their jobs upon entry into the Vault with a very visible badge or tattoo, that also grants them access to certain areas when the doors scans them. Last names are changed to occupation.
Areas such as sleeping quarters are separated based on caste and Vault Dwellers are only to sleep, eat, bathe and socialize with those of the same caste.
Interaction with those of other casts is to be avoided outside of necessity and attempting to do a job for another caste be stigmatized.
The vault is heavily staffed by either intimidating robots or an indoctrinated subcaste consisting of the Overseer and security team who enforce this behavior and punish deviants.
Over time greater and greater pressures (both artificially replicated and due to natural development of social biases) will be pushed upon certain castes, making their lives harder and harder, perhaps even to the point of certain castes going extinct, and thus their jobs going unfulfilled.

If the Vault Dwellers go against their designations either out of necessity or whatever idealistic reason, instead of letting their stigmas cause their discomfort or extinction, it means they've shown human determination to go above the constraints of society and rules and the Vault opens. Either that or centuries of divergent evolution drag on and I get a weird menagerie of proto-humans.
>>
>>383824645
I like this. I like it a lot.
>>
>>383826027
I based it somewhat on a low-budget horror movie I saw once where a group of people was forced to play an "elimination game" where they were all standing in a circle and every 60 seconds they had to vote on somebody to be executed via an electric shock.

I wish I could remember the name of it, it was actually pretty good
>>
File: Vault 120.png (1MB, 2416x4450px) Image search: [Google]
Vault 120.png
1MB, 2416x4450px
>this hasn't been mentioned yet
>>
100 teenage girls
100 milfs
1 shota

No real experiment, I just think it'd be kinda fun.
>>
>>383826801
>kid turns out to be gay
What now?
>>
>>383826913
>shota rape

You think that's gonna put people off?
>>
>>383827013
Yeah I should have thought a little more about it
obviously "what now" is rape
>>
File: american deathclaw.jpg (86KB, 700x622px) Image search: [Google]
american deathclaw.jpg
86KB, 700x622px
>>383806382
Our contingent of vault dwellers have been placed into cryogenic storage and in their place a nest of FEV-mutated lizards have been released into the halls. Trust me, this experiment is vital to national security and anyone who questions it will be tried for treason against America and fed to the deathclaws.
>>
The only entertainment provided to the dwellers are monopoly and the FATAL rpg.
>>
>>383826619
Shitting was kind of a dumb thing to stick with that regularly, but beyond that it's a neat idea.
>>
File: 1447586732306.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1447586732306.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>383806382
Oh we are just gonna repeat what the fellas at Vault 69 did.
>>
>>383824645
my name would never appear on the screen
>>
>>383830045
That's probably the best case. Being the most popular or least popular would each carry a kind of stigma.

Imagine being the least popular in the vault 3 years running. Any effort to ingratiate yourself to people would just be seen as trying to suck up. Similarly, to stay on top as the most popular you'd have to go out of your way to always look and act your best and not come off as "just trying to stay popular"

So most people end up trying to just stay above water in the middle. Maybe you even intentionally piss a few people off here and there.

This would be especially stressful on the overseer because while technically their status as Overseer is not in jeopardy no matter what, they're the most likely to get collectively shit on or praised.
>>
File: circle.jpg (107KB, 1065x1600px) Image search: [Google]
circle.jpg
107KB, 1065x1600px
>>383826234

this one?
>>
>>383807375
reminds me of some manga where everyone was in adjecent cells, with small holes inbetween. A child could go through, they could fuck etc. Then there was a horror part
>>
>>383830852
That's it! Thank you anon you're a saint
>>
>>383813516
already exists in some polygamous cultures. Minus the trough though.
>>
The vault's water contains a consistent microdose of LSD. Nothing else is altered.
>>
only straight men, no masturbation
see how long it takes before they all turn gay
>>
>>383832216
You only have to look at prison for that. Minus the no masturbation rule it's the same thing. Even when they can jerk off they still go prison-gay.
you can observe the same phenomenon in effect on this very board
>>
>>383806553
This but all boys become traps(90% willing and the other 10% learns to like it)

That and how the average human would react to being the bee cock guy
>>
>>383821862

I will kys myself
>>
File: 1409635251399.gif (998KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1409635251399.gif
998KB, 500x279px
>>383833347
>being the bee cock guy
excuse me?
>>
>>383833470
Yes we need to research how people react to having wasteland bees stuck up their penises
>>
File: carlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>383833934
Maybe they would break out in hives
>>
>>383834284
Fuck man
>>
>>383826619
Oh hey what's that?
>Too low resolution to make out any words
Okay then...
>>
>>383825938
I like this idea, even if it sounds like the plot to some lazy young adult dystopian.

If a revolution occurs within the Vault to the point where the Enforcer caste can no longer reasonably police society, the Overseer will have a "backup option." However, this merely gathers everyone into the central assembly room. A video plays which explains everything and the Vault Dwellers are given a choice. The Vault will open for the next 48 hours, and anyone may choose to leave or stay.

Those who choose to leave will be seen as rejecting the system. By leaving, they embrace the idea of freedom. However, it is made clear that freedom has its own faults and that the outside world is completely unknown to them. What dangers await them outside? How will they survive? and so on and so forth.

Those who choose to stay remain within the system. By staying, they accept the safety and security of the vault, in which all their needs are provided. However, they are exposed to the truth and know that their society and the rules that govern it are mostly arbitrary, even if it is functional.

After the 48 hours, new instructions are given to those who stayed. Everyone becomes an Enforcer. If the Overseer left, the oldest Enforcer becomes the Overseer. A hidden door is opened, revealing a path to another Vault. The Enforcers are then given orders to take over the new Vault and impose their society upon those in the new Vault. The Overseer of the new Vault is ordered to comply and assist in this invasion.

The idea is that those in the original vault stayed because they preferred their arbitrary society. The new instructions test if they're willing to subject others to it.
>>
1000 vault dwellers and every one is autistic
>>
The vault dwellers are all gassed and separated into two groups at random

Group A has their arms amputated
Group B has their legs amputated

They share a common space upon waking up. Let the war between the Legmen and the Army begin. or would they work together?
>>
>>383806382
Eight vault dwellers enter the vault, but the vault only has room for one. They are each given a slip of paper, or an "exam", and sit at separate desks. The exam consists of 80 minutes and contains only one question. An armed guard blocks the entrance to the exam room. No vault dweller is allowed to leave the room, talk to the guard, or spoil their paper. The proctor asks the group if there are any questions, and then starts the timer

The slips of paper are all blank
>>
>>383835497
whoa
>>
File: laughing gril.gif (864KB, 160x270px) Image search: [Google]
laughing gril.gif
864KB, 160x270px
>>383836476
>the Army
>>
>>383838721
the vault is also installed with ceiling monkey-bars so that their movements through the hallways are all the more comedic
>>
>>383806382
The only person in it is me and for whatever reason I become an immortal 10/10 god-tier psyker surrounded by maid sexbots. Also for double whatever reason an airborne FEV cure is there but doesn't effect me because I'm a Mary Sue.
>>
>>383836476
They join together and leave the vault. As a paired unit you have a legman holding an army on his back like shoulder boxing. A gentlemen's fight is a fight to the death where army fight each other 1 on 1. A valid but frowned upon technique is attacking an army's legman if you can outflank him. These moments are tense as an army slowly positions himself between his foe army and legman team. Its a slow manuveur due to the atrophied legs, but if his own legman comes in to assist he could get attacked by the rival army himself. Legmen exclusively run instead of attack at this point in the symbiosis but have an innate need to protect their army as it is their only source of protection.

Other people outside the vaults shun them so they are relegated to a single field somewhere in Nebraska fighting for supremacy. Rumor has it there is a king foot and fist man out there that can do cartwheels as though his 2 halves work as 1.
>>
>>383806553
Didn't New Vegas already do this? I seem to remember Caesar saying something about his futanari
>>
File: laughstop.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
laughstop.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>383839473
>As a paired unit you have a legman holding an army on his back like shoulder boxing
god damn it
>>
>>383836476
Sounds like your idea will cost an arm and a leg
>>
File: bakidou.png (303KB, 666x366px) Image search: [Google]
bakidou.png
303KB, 666x366px
>>383840234
>>
all white men are turned black upon entry
all women are turned into men upon entry
>>
One otaku, the rest of the residents are waifu cutouts
>>
File: question.png (42KB, 395x293px) Image search: [Google]
question.png
42KB, 395x293px
>>383840852
what about chinamen
>>
File: 1493074344475.png (95KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493074344475.png
95KB, 700x300px
>>
>>383840982
chinamen are turned into chinawomen
>>
The vault dwellers must spend at least 3 hours every day playing a Vault Simulator game
Turns out they're controlling real vaults
like ender's game
>>
>>383840982
get granted empathy and a soul upon entry
>>
>>383840982
there's a special vault for chinamen
its in china
>>
File: 612fd0920ea0d740675d.jpg (216KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
612fd0920ea0d740675d.jpg
216KB, 1920x1090px
I know, I know - you came here seeking refuge from the impending nuclear war. You came here to preserve your way of life, to preserve your families, to preserve your livelihoods.

But now...

YOU FIGHT FOR DARIO!
>>
File: file.png (336KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
336KB, 650x365px
>>383841361
Prick
>>
Racial segregation vault with 10% whites and 90% niggers

Overseer and security personnel are white

Let's call it vault 88
>>
>>383808849
>>383809203
Isn't this literally Vault 120?
>>
>>383823185
>Not genetically modifying them so they have no sexual organs
>>
>>383823306
>A mile
>Long time
Half hour/45 minutes max.
>>
>>383806628

>Not teenage boys 13-18
>>
Vault is separated into 4 housing blocks connected by a communal cafeteria

Block A is allowed to eat anything (meat etc.)
Block B is Pescatarian (only meat allowed is fish)
Block C is Vegan (some animal products allowed)
Block D is pure Vegetarian

The only purpose is to study diets. It's not a very interesting vault.
>>
>>383842648
oops I mixed up Vegan, they're the ones who don't allow animal products. you get the idea anyway.

Also once a month the overseer is allowed to lock people in the cafeteria for 24 hours.
>>
everyone living in a single room
absolutely no communication in any form allowed
if communication occurs a random person gets taken
and placed into a different section of the vault where they can live normally
>>
>>383840982
They're all in internment camps, not vaults, right?
>>
>>383841681
more like Vault 420 lmao
>>
>>383842648
There will be a war after a couple of decades as order breaks down. The Carnivorous Brotherhood and the Order of the Pisces have used their superior muscle mass in order to take control of the vault while facing heavy guerrilla resistance from the People's Vegan Gains Alliance. The vegetarians were all annexed or killed in the Great War of Subsection 1138-B.
>>
A vault where everybody's brains are switched nightly so that no one ever has a constant identity. Also hallways and rooms are jumbled at night too for maximum confusion.
>>
>>383843054
that's some twilight zone shit right there
everybody afraid to speak but if you do you're saved
>>
>>383843456
>The Carnivorous Brotherhood and the Order of the Pisces have used their superior muscle mass in order to take control of the vault while facing heavy guerrilla resistance from the People's Vegan Gains Alliance
That's the only way it could go, really
>>
god damn, autism makes good ideas
>>
File: robobrain.png (156KB, 850x819px) Image search: [Google]
robobrain.png
156KB, 850x819px
>>383843625
Why not just convert every dweller into robobrain?
>>
>>383830897
>some manga
pretty sure that was also a /v/ault idea, actually
>>
File: nice.gif (347KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
347KB, 500x281px
>>383839473
>A valid but frowned upon technique is attacking an army's legman if you can outflank him
>>
>>383844212
It is. It goes on about people skinny enough to go through the holes and kill and eat other dwellers.
>>
>>383844080
That's pretty much all it's good for
It's why the most successful and rich people in the world are hyper-autists who also manage to operate in society

for example Mark Zuckerberg has a Doug-style closet full of identical grey t-shirts because "it saves time"
>>
Why are the lower number vaults on the west coast and the higher number vaults on the east coast when the Vault Tec HQ is on the East coast
>>
>>383844591
confuse the enemy
>>
>>383806553
You fucking faggot
>>
>>383821835
Them being attractive is kind of the definition of MILF
>>
>everyone does some IQ test
>smart ones are getting shit work positions with a low wage
>stupid ones are getting good work positions with a high wage
>give them access to a store where they can spend their credits on different items at the end of the day
>knock-out gas at night, remove all credits that they didn't spend and distribute everything they bought equally between them
>>
>>383823395
Don't you have a vat of FEV to fall into?
>>
Vault dwellers change rooms every day, and must leave behind a hand-written note to the next occupant of the room (though they don't know who that will be, or who the previous resident was either)

If the next occupant of the room likes your note, you gain 1 Social Point. If they don't like it you lose a point.

The privilege to stay in a room costs 1 Social Point
If you can't pay you are removed and exterminated
Everybody starts with 100 Social Points
>>
A vault that's just me and 10 12 year old girls. They are all extremely attractive and want to battle each other using their tongues all across my dick.
>>
>>383806382
Can people survive without oxygen?
>>
>>383814110
>Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.

Clicked this .gif as soon as the hook hit.
>>
File: really.jpg (20KB, 236x208px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
20KB, 236x208px
>>383845257
No
>>
>>383806382
The entire population is female.
The entire female population possesses penises.
The entire female population is also a unique species of monstergirl.
>>
>>383845368
I'm not convinced. This will need to be put into practice at my vault.
>>
A vault where every two months the ugliest/weakest man and woman are kicked out of the vault. Eventually everyone would be hyper athletic super models with huge dicks or giant asses. You're welcome future.
>>
File: image.png (67KB, 200x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67KB, 200x239px
>every vault thread ever
>>
>>383844967
This would just incentivize everyone to spend everything they have.
>>
>>383839473
truly ebin :)
>>
File: the-expanse-cover[1].jpg (53KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
the-expanse-cover[1].jpg
53KB, 1080x608px
>>383811575
This nigga hasn't watched The Expanse yet. What are you, gay?
>>
>>383806382
An aphrodesiac is supplied to ages over 60 to see if the human lifespan can be lengthened by having later and later births.
>>
everyone in the vault is forced to masturbate to gay furry porn and watching at least 5 hours of minecraft lets plays, vine compilations and fidget spinner videos
>>
File: 1495605811807.jpg (250KB, 914x829px) Image search: [Google]
1495605811807.jpg
250KB, 914x829px
>>383842112
>Not little boys 6-12
>>
>>383817891
>Use tools leftove rand seal the bottom hole
>Or have shifts in where people will ontop of the bottom hole and have their stomachs cover it so that anything that falls can be taken
>>
>>383806382
A Vault containing nothing but apes and terminals, with the terminals containing archives of great works of literature.

It uses Sinclair's fabrication technology to create any item typed out by an ape, with posters embedded in the walls showing how to type several words (things like water and banana, but also gun, knife, dildo, etc.)

The Vault only opens when an ape types the full sentence "Open the Vault, please", unleashing a race of super-intelligent apes with access to fabrication technology on the wasteland.
>>
Every person in the vault speaks a different language. Its up to them to cooperate with one another.
>>
>>383847285
>the French, Spanish, Italian, and BR speaker all get together and communicate effectively with little confusion
>they easily take over the vault
>>
>>383844365
>>383830897
What's the manga called? I want to read it
>>
>>383847574
it's not a manga, it's a /v/ault idea >>383826619
>>
>>383806553
How would the vault dwellers reproduce then?
>>
File: gappy.gif (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
gappy.gif
27KB, 200x200px
>>383847631
Thanks a bunch, anon
>>
>>383844967
>>383844967
Is this the vault Mr.Fantastic descended from?
>>
File: 1447391964160.jpg (82KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1447391964160.jpg
82KB, 960x540px
The Vault is split into two sections.
One side is controlled by an AI overseer that always makes "correct" decisions about everything that happens in that side of the vault. Everything is under the AI's control. A dwellers job, their living area, their entertainment, their food, their spouse (or if they even get a spouse), how many children they can have, etc. Every aspect of life is controlled by the AI to be as perfect as possible. It's essentially a utopia, but the dwellers have no free will whatsoever. The other section of the Vault has no Overseer or authority whatsoever. This side has the same level of resources as the AI side, but their is no regulatory system on how they are distributed. This side of the Vault is essentially just empty rooms that can be used however the dwellers feel like, and nothing exists to impose order other than the will of the Dwellers.

Their is only one passage between the two sides of the Vault. One door in each side leads to a common room that is connected to the main Vault entrance/exit. A school room also exists in this area. Security robots are stationed at the two entrances to the common room and prevent the dwellers from either side from entering the other vault. Their weapons are non-lethal, and merely incapacitate the dwellers. Once a year, the dwellers from each side are allowed to mingle for one day in the common room, but cannot go into the other side of the Vault.

Children are educated in the common room school until the age of 10. They are given a completely impartial education, that informs them of the conditions and "rules" of each side of the vault. At age 10, they are allowed to choose which side of the vault to live on. This is a permanent choice.
>>
>>383811206
The last episode ruined it
>>
>>383848869
Thats-

holy shit im intrigued
>>
File: kangs.png (9KB, 419x441px) Image search: [Google]
kangs.png
9KB, 419x441px
>>383848869
Vault kino
>>
The Vault provides consistent supplies and all the necessary accommodations for a hefty population of Dwellers. However, each individual has to sleep in a separate cubicle bedroom. These rooms all have a door on the opposite wall that are specially locked and can't be opened by the Dweller. There is a strict curfew in effect, and Dwellers will not be allowed out of their rooms during this time.
At any random point in time, in any given point during the scheduled bedtime, a group of people in black bodysuits and white masks will burst into the room from the locked door and beat the everloving shit out of the Dweller in the targeted room. This goes on for a few hours until the attackers abruptly leave. Only one bedroom and Dweller is targeted at any given night, and there is no correlation as to who they'll attack next. There is a chance one can be attacked several nights in a row.
>>
Every ten years a video game competition is held. Anyone past the age of 18 must compete. The ultimate winner of the tourney becomes the Overseer, while the ultimate loser's brain is harvested and turned into a new computer to play video games.
Also, an AI Todd Howard will continue to pump out Elder Scrolls games for them to play. Any attempts to mod these games will lead to an execution by an enraged 7 foot tall Todd Howard robot.
>>
Vault 303

Vault 303 has 100 dwellers in it and 50 pairs of shoes. Everyone is randomly given a left or right shoe. This is their only personal possession, to be passed down to their future generations as a valued heirloom. Stealing the shoes of others is frowned upon, but not enforced by law. Each dweller may take whatever steps necessary to protect their shoe.
>>
>>383806382
>Vault 212
>every North American male assigned to my vault aged 15 or younger is moved into a closed off section where they are hypnotized with sissy hypno and are fed estrogen infused food
>every North American female assigned to my vault aged 18 and up are moved into a closed off section where they are taught the ways of BDSM
>every fourth week of a month they are all released into a cozy entertainment section where they are allowed to mingle with each other
>if a "sissy" and "mistress have traditional sex, they are moved into a section where they continue normal american lifes and are chosen to repopulate the wasteland once the vault is given the all-clear
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.