[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dude I bought a gaming PC and play the same 10 games on it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: this gen.jpg (9KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
this gen.jpg
9KB, 480x320px
>Dude I bought a gaming PC and play the same 10 games on it and a PS4 and early adopted a Switch and somehow I don't have anything to play this generation
OF FUCKING COURSE you aren't having fun this generation you big fucking retards.
You took advice from /v/ on how to have fun. The absolute last thing that /v/ ever wants to do is have fun. They want to win.

I picked up a WiiU, 3DS, and Vita this gen and have a gaming PC, I had a great fucking time.
3DS
>Really picked up pace starting in 2012 and ran really well through 2014 for me
>Even then still been regularly seeing games I'm interested in and this is gonna continue well into 2018.
>Tons of key popular series like monster hunter, smt, animal crossing, etc
>Game of the generation: Kid Icarus Uprising
WiiU
>Pretty much have the entire worthwhile library of games, 2 games short of where I want my collection to be, comes out to like 30 titles (Not entirely exclusive but those that I have mostly have exclusive features or something)
>Can play every single nintendo console before it besides 3ds on this box, with hacking you can play gamecube games natively which comes out to 3 gens in total
>Hacking allows you to use whatever controller you want and do all sorts of other neat shit
>Unfortunate start of life and end of life covered perfectly by 3ds in the beginning and 3ds and vita in the end
Vita
>Handful of cool exclusives though I'll admit not as many as I'd like, but most seem like they might not ever come to other places
>Great handheld indie box
>Port machine but has it's use as one since it's a handheld and the screen and buttons are amazing, and it's a very broad range of ports so you're pretty much guaranteed to play games you'd never gotten a chance to otherwise with the Vita unless you're an ultra idort
>Great emulation box now too
>Slow start covered by the 3DS and WiiU
>No replacement means it could be getting it's lingering support for a very long time

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.