[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sell Xbox 360, buy 3DS/2DS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bb9b2357000761e6532310af.jpg (44KB, 499x752px) Image search: [Google]
bb9b2357000761e6532310af.jpg
44KB, 499x752px
Help me out, /v/.

I have one of those Xbox 360 S 250GB models, plus a bunch of games. I have absolutely no intention of playing the games I have on there since my controller is messed up and the console is in my room piling dust because of it. Plus, it's safe to say developers have abandoned it (and if I recall it has been discontinued this year?), so I'm thinking of getting a 3DS or a 2DS since I don't care about 3D.

Should I do it, or have I missed the 3DS boat already? So far I'm eyeing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, but I wanted you guys to tell me the absolute 3DS/2DS essentials I should get too. Thanks.
>>
>>383806250
Your fault for not riding the ps4 train. Get cucked
>>
>>383807120
I already have a PS4 you idiot.
>>
>>383807120
Fucking console warrior faggot an hero
>>
>>383807120
>muh fav brand and company
kys

>>383806250
desu senpai I have a 360 sitting in my cupboard doing nothing too.
I have no intention of playing it again but I have so many digital games that if I sold it I would be loosing out on cash
>>
>>383807495
Thank you.

Also, I just found out a 2DS XL is releasing in literally two weeks. I think I'm going with that.
>>
I want to fuck whoever that goddess is
>>
>>383807803
Yes Op go with that, they look nice.
>>
>>383806250
Idk there's plenty of great 360 games you probably haven't played yet, you're better off getting a cheap 360 controller. I was playing Lollipop Chainsaw on mine yesterday.
The 3ds is on its way out because of the Switch. In fact, New 3ds just stopped being made in Japan, so it's evident these last couple of games coming out within the next year will be the last. It doesn't make sense to replace a dead console with a dying handheld.
>but the New 2ds is coming soon, it can't be dead!
They're using all the leftover parts to manufacture another 3ds rehash so drones are willing to pay more cash for it instead of buying a used handheld. One lass cash grab before dropping the handheld.
Your choice OP.
>>
File: list.png (14KB, 238x477px) Image search: [Google]
list.png
14KB, 238x477px
>>383809407
Here's the list of the games I have (not counting the digital ones on my account ofc). I saw the prices the store I'm going to sell the console + games is giving, and I'd cash in 102,7 dollars. I just came to you guys to see if it's still worth it in 2017 to get one of these.
>>
>>383809407
Also I should add that list includes the games I currently have. I go on the Xbox 360 train back in 2006, I've played all of the flagship titles and series. Plus I got Steam to play the older multiplats if I ever find a must-have hidden gem.
>>
>>383810574
>fallout 3 on console
is this bait?
>>
>>383810753
I have the GOTY on PC. When did FO3 came out? 2008? I was 10 at the time, cut me some slack man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.