[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People criticize Mass Effect Andromeda because of the facial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: sixteenNine.img.jpg (121KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
sixteenNine.img.jpg
121KB, 1024x576px
People criticize Mass Effect Andromeda because of the facial expressions of characters.

Mass Effect Andromeda is my first Mass Effect game, what disturbs me is that
the planets have all the same gravity than our Earth
Intelligent alien forms have all humanoid shapes
We are ally with aliens who live among us in the Nexus and speak our language
It took 600 years to go to Andromeda while this galaxy is at 2.5 million light years.
The first planet we visit was screened on Earth 600 years earlier while the light takes 2.5 million years from Andromeda to reach you. So we should had seen it how it was 2.5 million years ago and 600 years ago.
>>
File: 1488570359054.jpg (11KB, 339x419px) Image search: [Google]
1488570359054.jpg
11KB, 339x419px
>Mass Effect Andromeda
>>
File: 1499829186347.jpg (48KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
1499829186347.jpg
48KB, 500x344px
>Bioware
>>
File: 200.jpg (125KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
125KB, 640x368px
>planets
>>
While I hated MEA, the aliens don't speak our language. We can understand them through some stupid AI bullshit ex machina
>>
>>383805151
Not sure if bait but fuck this.
>You're wrong. You just didn't pay attention.
>Not all planets have the same gravity. Can't remember the name but there was one that didn't. Technically habitable planets are thought to have similar characteristics because that's what's life is required to exist.
>Andromeda only introduced 2 new species, all other species came from the Milky Way. Non-humanoid aliens did exist in Milky Way.
>Alliance is formed back in Milky Way. Not so much as an "alliance" than a megacorporation.
>Babel Fish translator is used to translate languages because muh technology.
>Welcome to science fiction where you can travel faster than light(FTL)
>>
>>383805151
>the planets have all the same gravity than our Earth
It was always like that in ME. In ME1 the planet descriptions would feature different gravitational forces, but everything handled the same (at least I'm pretty sure that the same was true for planets you could land on)
>Intelligent alien forms have all humanoid shapes
Unfortunately they teased us with the non-humanoid races (back from the Milky Way) aboard the Quarian ark, but with the announcement that there'll be no DLC for ME:A we can kiss those aliens goodbye
>We are ally with aliens who live among us in the Nexus and speak our language
You can hear some background story in the museum. Humans and Turians fought each other in the first contact war and at the end of ME1 you witness how humans become part of the intergalactic council. Also you can only understand them, because everyone uses translators (the better question is how they were able to work that fast with the Angara)
>It took 600 years to go to Andromeda while this galaxy is at 2.5 million light years.
If I remember correctly they used a special new engine for the arks, but basically everything is tied to the Mass Effect, which also allows ships to travel faster than light
>The first planet we visit was screened on Earth 600 years earlier while the light takes 2.5 million years from Andromeda to reach you. So we should had seen it how it was 2.5 million years ago and 600 years ago.
Back in the Milky Way Mass relays (basically fast travel points) are being used to travel across the galaxy. In a fucking stupid attempt to explain the issue they said that an alien race combined three of them and used them as a telescope that isn't restricted by that issue. I know it's stupid.
>>
>>383805151
mass effect has never had much scientific accuracy
>>
>>383805151
It's a bit more on the Star Wars/Star Trek side of things.

The codex usually has a few explanations for those problems though. For instance given how FTL travel works in the universe you can be more picky in which planets you visit, so you would tend to only go to ones that are somewhat earthlike, including in gravity. It also says everyone just has universal translation software.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.