[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ds1 early game build advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: aH9fSBJ.jpg (364KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
aH9fSBJ.jpg
364KB, 2560x1440px
I got into souls with ds3, went back to play ds1. inb4 casul. loving it so far, using zwei with str build. i didnt get any black knight drops. I was wondering what weapons i should use and what build i should grow into. also any other beginning tips
>>
You already got the Zweihander, shut the fuck up and keep playing.
>>
1) Lock on
2) Walk to the left
3) Backstab
4) Repeat while wondering if the AI gets better in the sequels (it doesn't)

Stats literally don't matter.
>>
>>383803508
whatever weapons moveset you like, it doesnt really matter. just level stats according to the bonuses and requirements of the weapon you like
>>
>>383803508
>build advice
>str
you already fucked up, STR is too slow.
get STR END VIT, havels ring and just gank everything, then make a good build.
>>
Zwei is great.

Stergth > end > health > dex

Might be worth putting a few points in attunement so you can use some pyromancy later on
>>
You should know by now that every weapon is more or less viable. Unless you want to do pvp
>>
If you've already played a Souls game you know your first character is always a write-off
Play it however you want, make mistakes with NPC quest lines, take it to NG+ like a jackass and then after you've cleared everything with it make some proper characters exactly how you want them
>>
File: depressed.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
depressed.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
zwei all the way to the end, m8.
>>
File: 1487648273914.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487648273914.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>383803508
>>383803508
>using zwei
>i didnt get any black knight drops.

I know for a fact it's going to tell you to get the drakesword next

the fact that you know this means you're using a guide, don't. it's going to ruin a lot of surprises down the road.
>>
>>383804735
This
dont use guide, not for a first playthrough. It's your only opportunity to explore the game by yourself. And DaS1 worth it more than eny other game in franchise
>>
>>383804735
agreed, the guide doesn't exactly tell you how to break the map with master key and be able to equip yourself properly before the first boss so you can be summoned for easy souls and fun either.

nor does it even hint at doing pinwheel early for a mask.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.