[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey! (Get The Fuck Over Here) Pikmin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: scared Olimar.png (66KB, 225x200px) Image search: [Google]
scared Olimar.png
66KB, 225x200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n38YrwqRlxA

All bosses from Hey! Pikmin. Again, it's Hey! Pikmin, so take what you will out of it. I'm only posting this cause some of these bosses are kinda interesting. Also, Pikmin thread.

1.That 4th boss is basically the scornets and the scornet maestro but fluffy and thundercloud-y.

2.That 5th boss is actually kinda interesting because the shearwigs are stated to be the adult version of male sheargrubs, and it states in the Piklopedia that the females stay underground and are never seen. So, I guess this is the female? It's kinda irrelevant since this is a spin off, though. I dunno.

3.That 7th boss is really uninspired. It's a medusal slurker that has long feathers instead of a dandelion thing on its head and has a mouth to suck up water and create a crystal drill or something. Whatever.

4.Oh look, Emperor Bulblax is the final boss again.

5.The last one is probably the only REAL interesting one. I do like how it's a giant 3 headed carnivorous plant that grows leaf wings. I see they tried to do a similar thing with the end of Pikmin 3 with that mysterious blob thing coming out of it, but this is a spin off, so again, none of it matters in the end.

Again, it's Hey! Pikmin. I don't really find this game that interesting, personally, but I'm sure some people do, right? Right?

where the fuck is Pikmin 4
>>
This game looks like shit that was made at the last minute. Where's that fucking Pikmin 4 Miyamoto promised forever ago?
>>
>>383803753
Soon, apparently.

I think/hope we'll get a trailer or something by the end of the year or start of next year.
>>
File: 1498332432854.png (531KB, 440x619px) Image search: [Google]
1498332432854.png
531KB, 440x619px
>>383803016
GIVE
ME
PIKMIN 4 ALREADY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

IVE WAITED SO MANY YEARS SINCE 2
I NEED IT LIKE I NEED A GIRLFRIEND
>>
Pikmin fucking sucks my Dikmin

its dogshite
>>
File: shared feels.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
shared feels.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>383803875
>I NEED IT LIKE I NEED A GIRLFRIEND
me too, anon
>>
Man it looks boring, why couldn't they make a simplistic real pikmin game at least? 2D doesn't seem to fit this type of game at all.
>>
pikmin was never good
>>
>>383803016
Like everyone suspected, looks only good once it drops into the bargain bin as a quick thing to do.
Final boss is really the only interesting thing; the parasite blob coming out and the first aggressively carnivorous plant are both pretty interesting. Especially since the blob has an aggressive and passive state; and Olimar likely could've controlled it with the whistle.
Hope p4 adds more worldbuilding as usual. 3 was kinda scarce because they decided to have no bestiary.
>>
>>383803907
>>383804301
>t. Bulborb
>>
File: 1489574135958.gif (2MB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
1489574135958.gif
2MB, 224x224px
>>383803016
>pikmin 1
Collect ship parts to repair ship
>pikmin 2
Collect treasure to pay off loan
>pikmin 3
Collect food for starving homeworld
>pikmin 4
Collect treasure to power your ship(???)

So fucking contrived
>>
>>383804790
Hey! Pikmin is not Pikmin 4

thank goodness, huh
>>
>>383803016
im playing through the original pikmin for the first time currently on day 9
any general advice ?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.