[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SBF play Detroit: Beyond indigo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0458.jpg (272KB, 634x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0458.jpg
272KB, 634x800px
>Game turns on
>Matt: Look at this stupid fucking logo, what shit
>Gameplay has you walk normally
>Pat: OH, it feels like shit to walk around, I hate everything about this fucking janky mess, this FEEL!
>Character delivers normal line
>Woolie: What shitty fucking writing! Cage is such a fucking hack! Fuck this game
>This goes on for 15-20 parts

Will you find this enjoyable, WHEN it happens like this?
>>
I'd play it myself if these "games" came out for PC, but I gotta settle with second best.
>>
>>383796806
Omikron was pure euphoria-inducing gold, but it has broken all of them far to much to ever give Cage another chance.
>>
>>383796806
Cage isn't even straight in his own interviews
>>
Who cares?
>>
>Detroit: Become Human
Woah das raciss
>>
>>383799030
Some of the best videos on that channel.

Is pre-shitting on things better or worse?
>>
I recently watched my friend play Beyond 2 Souls and that writing was legitimately shit. How can somebody's biggest passion be to write movie scripts yet it still turns out like a teenager's fanfic?

I loved the birthday party where as soon as the mom left the teenagers all immediately were all "HERE'S SOME BEER AND WEED LMFAO MOM IS SO FUCKING STUPID!!!"
>>
anybody who enjoys ecelebs is a faggot
>>
>don't have the budget to hire Jennifer Lawrence
>hire some nobody that kinda somewhat have the same face shape
>make the in-game model identical to Lawrence anyway
Can't they just make unique characters, it's a fucking video game
>>
Hey it's david KAYJEE GAME
>>
>muh cyborg minorities again

wow...so interesting...
>>
>>383800118
Hey, she's fucking incredible in The Following where she plays a lead serial killer, plus she's cute as fuck.
>>
>defending David Cage games
>being so obsessed with e-celeb cancer you create a thread about the headcanon you created for them

Seek help.
>>
The only movie game that is good is on PSN+ game this month. Play that instead.
>>
>>383796806
>white people existing in Detroit

And just like that all believably went out the window.
>>
>>383803706
Plot twist: the Jennifer Lawrence rip-off from the cover used to be black, now she became human.
>>
Another movie.
>>
>>383803706
>we could have gotten to play as a cute, dark skinned fem-bot

Huh, now I am a little disappointed.
>>
File: 1499700292310.jpg (74KB, 621x654px) Image search: [Google]
1499700292310.jpg
74KB, 621x654px
>that part of the podcast where Matt threw a tantrum over a VR demo
Why is he such a pissbaby?
>>
>la noire lp
>walking dead s3

finally some good lps after a year of nothing
>>
File: amazing.png (140KB, 328x236px) Image search: [Google]
amazing.png
140KB, 328x236px
>Matt is shit all around and keeps inviting shitty guests onto the podcast
>Pat has become increasingly more unlikable as time goes on
>Woolie is decent sometimes, though he feels so out of place now that Liam is gone
>Liam's streams are actually fairly decent, and not only does he work better solo, but he actually looks and talks with his chat
Shame that Liam seems to be such a wimp when it comes to online discussions. There's a part in his Sonic Boom playthrough where he's talking about it, and it just comes off as really cringey and as if he's trying to somehow "make up" for acting that way in the past against other people because he got made fun of. People need to realize that the internet was never a safe space, and that they don't have to act like huge fucking apologists over irrelevant shit.
>>
>>383805154
>Walking Dead
>good
I too will enjoy them picking a character to hate and then endlessly shitting on him while ignoring every other aspect of the game
>>
The only guests Ive liked and want to see more of are plague and clemps.
Con podcasts are always thefucking worst.
>>
>Matt makes a reference to something that's only because he watched an episode of AVGN, or tries to shill one of his shitty literal who friends
>Pat acts like a cynical asshole for no rhyme or reason because he feels like it, and is constantly wrong about everything he says and does
>Woolie constantly tries to hype up the most normie shit possible, as if desperately trying to stay relevant by talking about relevant things
>>
>>383799908
Yea but kids really are that stupid and annoying tho
>>
>>383805791
they are stupid but not THAT blatant

B2S completely lacked nuance
>>
>>383796806
>Watching a lets play of a point and click game
>>
>>383799908
The game part is far worse than the story part. I recall watching one part of the game on youtube where a man was threatening to assault the protagonist and the game prompts you to push buttons to use your powers to stop him. The person recording wasn't paying attention though, and didn't input anything...so the attacker just got bored and walked away.
You can literally just set the controller down and it won't affect the game one way or another.
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>383796806
We waz Watch Dawgs n shieet
>>
>>383805257
Please kill yourself for caring.
>>
Oh no I made ze bad game
>>
I was interested in Detroit from the first trailer.

But, the new one, with all the black people and heavily implying all the slavery stuff was just "Well, I guess as a white person from Europe who's only seen like 5 black people in my entire life, I'll have absolutely no way to relate to this".
>>
>>383806381
>Playing a point and click game made by David Cage
>>
>>383806401
I actually thought it was kinda interesting with the aiden thing early on, but then they stopped letting you free roam and had to travel between nodes because fuck effort, we need a hundred pointless chapters to make our shitty mary sue character "deep"
>>
>>383808210
>Doing either of these things unironically
>>
>>383796806
Yet those fat scumbags praise some idiotic unplayable schizo gook trash. What is wrong with weebs in general, and Canadian men in particular?
>>
Y>>383806381
That's the best way to experience it. It's not like you're missing out on amazing gameplay.
>>
>>383796806
Is that actually supposed to be jeniffer lawrence or is it just a rip off?
>>
>>383796806
detroit looks terrible
hell all of cage's games are a wreck
ELECTRONIC GRAFFITI was one of the dumbest things I saw them show in the trailers

probably still gonna play it
>>
>>383796806
all these Quantic Dream forays into exploring vidya as movie delivering system feel like monsieur Gerard Depardieu is trying to pull the one-off joke that isn't quite working for several years and everyone is sick of it after a second one.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.