[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ni No Kuni 2 delayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: ni.jpg (87KB, 583x491px) Image search: [Google]
ni.jpg
87KB, 583x491px
Ni No Kuni 2 has been delayed until January. Is anyone looking forward to this?
>>
Shame since it looks a lot more fun than the first game.

First level 5 game I'm genuinely excited for in years since DQ VIII
>>
>>383791389
was slightly interested because it looked nice and I heard it was coming out on PC. not to mention it's only the second game so while I haven't played the first, I won't have to play 7 games to catch up. Hope both games get included in some kind of bundle pack. Guaranteed buy if they do
>>
>>383791389

that's even sooner than I thought it was coming out
>>
>>383791598
>while I haven't played the first
don't
if you need to experience it, watch an lp
the gameplay is the worst part of the game by a massive margin
>>
>>383791389

Smart decision, too many games at the time it was originially supposed to release.
Better move away and have the time for itself.
>>
Gonna pirate this one, unless they wise up and remove Denuvo.
>>
>>383792190
I love Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch but I went back to it the other day to replay it and the gameplay is definitely a slog.
Everything else surrounding it makes the slog worth it fortunately enough.
>>
yes, I'm glad they dropped the familiars this looks way better
>>
>>383791389
Jesus Christ they are fucking up hard.
>>
>>383792190
What's so bad about it? wasn't it remade? doesn't the remake fix the gameplay?
>>
File: 74174734324.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
74174734324.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>383791506
what about Rogue Galaxy?
>>
>>383792520

Hyperbole. The gameplay is fine in Wrath of the White Witch, but there was lots of room for improvements, to diminish repetition and give more player control, to make fights faster, to make encounters more fun etc.
>>
Level 5 doesn't make good console games
>>
File: 1498727831046.jpg (8KB, 205x204px) Image search: [Google]
1498727831046.jpg
8KB, 205x204px
>>383792753
Exactly. The soundtrack is excellent and the artstyle is sublime. The story is pretty good too, but the gameplay is its weak point.
It starts out slow and it stays that way until much later in the game.
>>
>>383791389
Yeah that bound to happen now that they have Comcept blood running in their office.
>>
I am. Looks like an improvement over the first, which has great detail but just falls short in the combat. Getting the platinum was a good few days of extra bullshit. Fuck the S Rank Solosseum. Beating God is actually easier than finishing that shit. Then came grinding for familiar evolutions.
>>
>>383792753
rate the gameplay out of 10. never played the game so I'm curious. just the gameplay, not the entire game
>>
>NO FAMILIARS

No I dropped this a long time ago.
>>
>>383793379
familiars sucked.
>>
>>383793325

6/10. Collecting monsters is not too bad, but it's a looooong game and the battle gets repetitive early on. Only after many hours you unlock certain abilities that are crucial in the harder fights, like team commands. By the time it's nearing the end, you're desperately struggling to make battles end faster because you're tired, but there's only so much you can do.
>>
>>383792669
That game was poorly balanced / designed and combat felt more like a clusterfuck. Easy to get one shot by enemies and the controls weren't fluid enough to warrant that kind of "difficulty".
>>
>>383793609

Pikmin suck. Whats so great about the new monsters?
>>
>>383793623
Would you say it's worse than pokemon's grind? and I'm talking about the newer games
>>
>Is anyone looking forward to this?

I was until I saw they removed the monster collecting aspect.
>>
>It's a bunch of Q4 games get delayed to avoid the usual Activision/EA/Ubisoft stuff episode

It's going to be a repeat of this year lads
>>
>>383793927

It's a different type of grind, because you're usually safe in Pokémon because it's so braindead easy, but you can definitely die in Ni No Kuni from time to time.

Capturing stuff is much harder as well, because, if I'm not wrong, there's some weird RNG that decides if a monster can be captured or not, and only one specific character can charm monsters so that they become yours.
>>
>>383794138
so basically just a grindy but I can't just mash A to make it go away? jeez, that sounds terrible. Reluctant to even try the games now but I'm assuming the art, story, characters, and music make up for it?
>>
>>383794349
You might not like the gameplay, but I'd be surprised if anyone here said the rest of it isn't 10 out of 10.
>>
>>383794580
Alright, I do want to at least try it then. is there any way to play it at the moment aside from an emulator or buying a ps3? Is it on ps4?
>>
>>383794694

Not on PS4, DS version has half of the story the PS3 version has, so I recommend the PS3 version.
>>
File: 1499566754718.webm (2MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
1499566754718.webm
2MB, 718x404px
>>383792304
>Gonna pirate this one, unless they wise up and remove Denuvo.

kek, you'd think the holy ones against drm would protest by not purchasing the game. Instead they protest through the very illegal activities which the publisher protects itself from with drm.

Wouldn't lack of pirating contribute to the "just" cause of not needing piracy protection. Instead these people strip their cause of any legitimacy & reinforce more use of the thing they feel is so unholy. It's hilarious.
>>
>>383794826
well, hope they port it soon because no way I'm buying a ps3 for one game
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.