[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's going to have moon swinging isn't it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 031103_426025.png (2MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
031103_426025.png
2MB, 1200x675px
It's going to have moon swinging isn't it?
>>
>>383790628
Didn't you watch the E3 demo? You press the assigned button while targeting bits of the environment to swing, probably the only thing the game has going for it at this point.
>>
Why do people get so autistic over the exact mechanics of how swinging works when it barely matters?

Ultimate spider man had moon swinging and it felt way better then Spider man 2 in that regard
>>
>>383791028
>Ultimate spider man had moon swinging and it felt way better then Spider man 2 in that regard

Were you trying to expose yourself as an underage? You couldnt have been more wrong.
>>
>>383791028
>Ultimate spider man had moon swinging
No it didn't, you fucking pleb.
>>
File: game.png (2MB, 1272x902px) Image search: [Google]
game.png
2MB, 1272x902px
which was the better one? i played ultimate but not 2
>>
>>383790628
Forget moon swinging. Everything about the gameplay was so offputting to me. Was so weird watching the gameplay. Was pretty hyped and it just all drained away with each minute. Is this really the final build? It doesn't get any better? Maybe it'll get fixed, right? RIGHT?
>>
>>383790628
No it will have sun swinging XD
>>
>>383791028
Masterfully crafted bait. Fuck you.
>>
>>383791693
Ultimate had streamlined mechanics and less content but overall it was just a better package.
>>
>>383791732
It was literally pretty much press X to be Spider-man.
>>
>>383790628
No it's swinging like Spiderman 2
>>383790973
Did you watch the E3 demo? Those button prompts where to zip to that ledge not swing around you absolute retard. Second half of the demo shows that swinging is like Spiderman 2's
>>
>>383792005
>less content
what? it had shitloads more including playing as venom and the map being bigger
>>
Already confirmed it's physics based
>>
>>383792902
Yeah, was expecting something so much different. didn't even look like they tried to make it good
>>
>>383790628
Who cares? They're going to force Miles Morales on us. That's way more offensive than moon swinging.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.