[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't real life so cool and fun like Persona 5?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: persona 5.jpg (53KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
persona 5.jpg
53KB, 600x338px
Why isn't real life so cool and fun like Persona 5?
>>
>>383783952
Because real life is the worst game ever made.
>>
You know what you have to do.
>>
Because you spent, and likely are still spending, your youth playing games like this.
>>
>>383784015

This.

If reality is a simulation, why is it so shit? In video games atleast there is a lot of fun involved in leveling up your skills. But its such a fucking chore and depressing to do the same in real life unless you're a super energized normie.
>>
Because you wasted your youth playing video games
>>
>>383784239

Well to be fair, I had no choice because I was bullied every day after school because of my glasses, which kinda arrested my social skills development.
>>
>>383784324
Should have fought back, you little bitch
>>
>>383783952

It is for Chads and rich people.
>>
>>383784015
>>383784212
just get good and learn to play. a good strategy is to focus on the good while also acknowledging the bad which accentuates the goodness
>>
>>383784408
>fighting back a group who played on the football team

I joined the football club to make friends but everyone just told me I was slowing the team down. So they bullied me into leaving.
>>
>>383783952
Because real life fucking sucks, you have to play a game you never asked to play in the first play and you're stuck in a society where everything fucking sucks compared to video games.
>>
>>383783952
because everyone's hardware is different and can't run Life at its full potential. Fuck have arthritis sucks so much.
>>
>>383783952
The Real life in persona 5 sucks too. The music and style of the game just hides it.
>>
File: IMG_0069.jpg (31KB, 431x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0069.jpg
31KB, 431x341px
>>383783952
I can guarantee you in some alternate universe that's a fantasy world with video games that simulate our lives instead, people of that world would be saying "Man I really wish real life was peaceful like that."
>>
>>383783952
Because you're an autistic high-schooler who live his youth through video game
>>
>>383785463

>autistic high-schooler
>gets to romance and fuck teens and milfs

Pretty sure the MC is a chad tbqh
>>
>>383785638
But that's why he play it, to experience something he will never be able to.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.