[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Master "everybody that isn't Sora" Xenoheart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Master_Xehanort_KHBBS.png (766KB, 1204x2032px) Image search: [Google]
Master_Xehanort_KHBBS.png
766KB, 1204x2032px
>one of Square's best villains
>in a Disney game
how the hell did Nomura do it? i fucking love this man!

pretty sad about the voice actor though
>>
SUBMIT.
>>
can someone tell me who the fuck is xenahort, xenmas, and ansem?
>>
>>383777828

First one is the original one.
The other two are his heartless and nobody, created while he was possessing terra's body in order to form Organization 13 and set in motion his plans
>>
Ansem the Wise is the real Ansem, who studied the Heartless and spoke with King Mickey.

Ansem, the one you see in KH1, is Xehanort after he assumed the appearance of Ansem the Wise.

Xehanort was an apprentice under Ansem the Wise, but he tried to kill him and assumed his identity.

Xemnas is Xehanort's Nobody, which appeared when Xehanort (and his fellow collaborateurs) lost their hearts during one of their experiments with darkness.
>>
>>383778179
is the real ansem alive?

are these plot points covered in the non numbered games?
>>
>>383778282
Sort of both. His machine did explode in his face whilst he said it could have untold effect, but a man in a black coat matching his profile was seen wandering the realm of darkness, so there is a possibility he's still alive but trapped.
>>
>>383775368
>one of Square's best villains
I wouldn't go that far, he just happens to share a universe filled with idiots
>>
>>383778282
He is "dead", which means fuck all in KH.

And yes, to get the full picture, you'd have to play non-numbered games as well. Also keep in mind that I haven't given you the full information, for example, the Xehanort that you see in KH1 and KH2 is not 'just' Xehanort, he is Terra-Xehanort, because he forced his heart into the body of Terra - so it get's even more convoluted.
>>
>>383775368
>BOTH of the voice actors are dead
Kingdom Hearts 3 better be worth it
>>
>>383779127
Believe
>>
>>383777828
Original Xehanort is the old man in the picture. He body snatched Terra because Xehanort's old. Terra fought back, and Xehanort may or may not have gotten amnesia along with his new body. He's found by Ansem the Wise and taken in as a student. Fast forward a few years and Xehanort fucks around doing experiments on hearts. He throws Ansem the wise into the realm of darkness, and he turns himself into a heartless and a nobody. He also steals Ansem's identity because why not. His heartless is called Ansem, and his nobody is Xemnas.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.