[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best Battle Royale game now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Battle-Royale-2.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Battle-Royale-2.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
What's the best Battle Royale game now?
>>
theres no battle royale games considering its primarily about trust and betrayal more than "KILL EVERYONE ELSE UHHHH"
>>
>>383772163
but that is what Battle Royale is all about in the end. All the scheming and shit is ultimately just postponing the evitable, with one or two wizkids trying to break the rules.
>>
>>383771580
are you sure you ok? >>159743227
>>
I still think The Culling was a pretty great game
>>
>>383771580
this mango was shit
>>
>>383774168
so do the 6 other people that play it
>>
>>383771580
Playerunknown's battleground
>>
>>383774284
you're shit
>>
>>383774284
seriously. why do they all like like they're 30? they're supposed to be 13. movie > manga > dogshit > book.
>>
>>383771580
That hunger games simulator thing
>>
>>383771580

So like since vidya wise shit always devolves into some sort of arena combat type of thing no matter what since that how the games are ultimately mechanically built.
But i was wondering. Has there a been a game like that but that can subvert that expectation in such a way that if everyone or at least most of the people in some way work together and do some sort of and a huge amount of monumental borderline bullshit tasks that they can then in turn like somewhat turn the tables and either all work towards a mostly unintended goal or at the very least in someway and for the most part survive together.
Since i have always thought that adding some sort of backdoorish almost PvE type to a games like that would be pretty damn neato and interesting especially if that type of thing is not even really shown or mentioned to even be a thing that could ever be possible almost like a sort of convoluted mystery need a lot of in game man power to successfully solve and complete..
>>
>>383774713
What was wrong with the book?
>>
>>383774895
This isn't really related to what you're talking about but it sort of reminds me of the crazy shit later Call of Duty games had you do in zombies mode.

You could play it the normal way where you just fight until you die or go do all the batshit insane puzzles and easter eggs that require a ridiculous amount of research and effort and you end up doing insane stuff, though I don't think you can ever win the game that way. But I haven't played CoD in ages.
>>
>>383774930
This guy likes the movie the most. I wouldn't count on him having a good taste.
>>
>>383774713
Manga>book>movie imo.
>>
PUBG ;^)
>>
>>383774713
Swap book and manga and you're right.

>>383775586
Anything with Takeshi Kitano in it is the best version of whatever it is.
>>
File: 1499034530748.gif (865KB, 370x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499034530748.gif
865KB, 370x281px
>>383771580
weird
i just finished re-reading this today and now I see it brought up randomly
its a weird feel
>>
>>383774556
This. It's pretty good. 100 person map and team play last man standing wins
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.