[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

This game is bad.
>>
thanks god i bought Thumper instead
>>
>>383771001
It could be fun, but there is a lot of bad decision making in this game's design.
>>
File: gonner.jpg (747KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gonner.jpg
747KB, 1024x1024px
>>383770931
But it had some great art created for the game
>>
>>383772028
name some. Been thinking of getting this.
>>
>>383772457
>majority of the heads, items, and weapons are shit
>the "fall apart" hurt mechanic is LITERALLY THE WORST of ANY GAME EVER MADE ("HURR DURR you got hit and your shit flies towards 20 enemies and your gun fell off LUL"
>shit hitboxes on enemies (hit an enemy, they fall at an angle, intercept to finally kill, they get unstunned and immediately change trajectory, TECHNICALLY being hit by your gun but LOL NO DAMAGE and they hit you)

Also, any game that literally tells you NOTHING and gives you ABSOLUTELY NO information is immediately, objectively shit.
>>
>>383773037
ALSO
>levels that start with 20+ enemies around you and you have no place to go, so it's literally impossible to clear them without getting hit a few times
>>
>>383773037
>>383773438

thanks anon. The trailer looked kinda neat. But if this is anything like that fucking Has been Hero's game then I just won't buy it. Seriously. Fuck that game
>>
>>383773817
Has Been Heroes is a good game. You'll play and die, but you'll get a good rhythm going and you'll unlock more stuff, and then succeed. The RNG is more heavy in that game than most rogues, but it's very managable.

Gonner? Literally artificially difficulty that cuts you and then rubs salt/lemon juice in your wounds and then kicks you after it spits on you.

There is "enjoyable difficulty" in most rogues, but this game is just "not fun at all".
>>
>>383774017
nah dude. the thing imo with Has Been Heroes with my experience is that fucking whole battle system is nuts crushingly hard to understand. I went it expecting a Darkest dungon type game for kids based on the trailer. guess that was my bad
>>
>>383774340
Once you learn you have to combo enemies for their block status to hit ZERO
(where they are stunned) it's really easy. Bad tutorial doesn't let you know.

If you hit past zeroing out their blocks it just launches them and does little damage.

>combo to stun them
>get your big hitter to wreck their shit
>they get launched back with less block points
>changeup combo queue to stun them since they now have a different amount
>repeat
>>
Has anyone played Implosion? Is it boring and repetitive as I think it is.
>>
>>383774627
Isn't it just a glorified flash game?
>>
>>383774846
Looks like more of those 3D mobile games with touchscreen-only input.
>>
anyone played that Bulb boy game? Sorta similar artstyle
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.