[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you miss point blank with a shotgun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

How do you miss point blank with a shotgun?
>>
THATS XCOM BABY!
>>
>>383764650
>he can't dodge shotgun shells
how is life being a pleb
>>
>>
>>383764650
Same way with any other gun. Shooting a shotgun is not substantially more forgiving than shooting a rifle, the spread isn't anywhere near as huge as you're lead to believe.
>>
>>383764650
by being a tranny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog
>>
I thought it was a joke too, and then I saw the vids of that recent spree killer, the fag obsessed with danny phantom. A fucking shotgun, at 5 feet and he can't hit a gallon sized jug in a completely calm environment.

Now I'm more forgiving on my new recruits shooting at aliens that want to fuck them to death.
>>
>>383765782
>string bean, noodle armed twink manchild with shotgun vs a buff, trained grown ass man soldier
I don't really believe Xcom's bullshit rng.
>>
>>383765982
I'm convinced that all recruits are just random people that happen to stumble into the XCOM HQ
>>
>>383765451
Entirely dependent on what type of shot you are using.
>>
File: xcom.png (2MB, 1419x796px) Image search: [Google]
xcom.png
2MB, 1419x796px
>>383764650
How do you miss point blank with a sniper rifle?
>>
I haven't played this in a while, did they fix the performance?
>>
>>383766663
Holding it like that, the kick is so strong that the barrel actually jerks out of the way before the bullet exits.

No I actually don't know what I'm talking about but seriously xcom has a disambiguation of combat, not a simulation of it. You can miss with your gun literally on top of an alien for the same reason you can just sit for infinite time staring at an alien with your guns drawn and nobody doing anything as long as you don't make an action.
>>
>>383766663
Doesn't it have something like that the closer the sniper is to an enemy the higher the chance of missing
>>
>>383767157
>kick is so strong that the barrel actually jerks out of the way
Confirmed no guns or never fired guns
>>
>>383766663
Just use the pistol or run.
>>
>>383766374
At extreme close range it has more to do with the length of your barrel
>>
File: going ghost.jpg (31KB, 661x482px) Image search: [Google]
going ghost.jpg
31KB, 661x482px
Ask this retard.
>>
>>383764650
Imagine you running to a position and whip the gun right up to shoot with hip fire. Probably will miss
>>
>>383767731
someone post the video
>>
>>383764650
Ask /k/
>>
>>383767230
Yep. Shadowrun(the TTRPG and the vidya gaems)have a similar mechanic, where inside a certain range, anything designated as a rifle(as opposed to a pistol, automatic, shotgun, etc)has a penalty to hit.
>>
File: QuerulousFabulousAcornbarnacle.webm (3MB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
QuerulousFabulousAcornbarnacle.webm
3MB, 1152x720px
>>383764650
Like so
>>
Is LW2 fun

do i finish vanilla or do i do LW2 now
>>
>>383764650
easy
https://youtu.be/tgZHsh5-J3A?t=6m59s
>average xcom rookie training.wmv
>>
>>383767243
he says that in the post are you autistic
>>
File: bobby.jpg (15KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
15KB, 556x561px
>>383768009
>>
>>383766253
This
They're not trained, if they were they would be with various government's armies instead

They send XCOM the rejects they can spare
>>
Why isn't this fixed yet?
Seriously?
>>
>>383768078
Christ. I feel like I could just whip the shells by hand and still beat him in a shooting contest.
>>
>>383768078
so this guy actually killed people?
i didnt hear anything about this story a month ago
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.