[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Sean Murray has committed suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: sadsean.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
sadsean.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Do you think Sean Murray has committed suicide?
>>
>>383763016
He successfully scammed enough people to make bank, so I doubt it
>>
ITT: Someone thinks some virgin hate would make you kill yourself, even after making millions of dollars.
>>
>>383763118
>>383763130
Plenty of rich people have killed themselves before.
>>
>>383763223
Video games aren't that serious anon.

It's a product.
>>
He literally made millions off the game. You think he gives a fuck about a bunch of nerds whining at him on social media?
>>
>>383763118
He has ruined reputation though. I don't think he was a con artist. I think he made promises he couldn't keep and then fucked up by not telling anyone how little his team actually accomplished. He seems to genuinely want to make games and that's going to be very difficult now.
>>
File: 1387224699-25.gif (492KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
1387224699-25.gif
492KB, 500x243px
>>383763016
I don't know but honestly I can't imagine him being happy about the way things turned out. You could tell that he loved NMS but his vision of what it was supposed to be just never came to fruition. No amount of money is going to change the fact that he failed and he'll have to live with that failure.
>>
>>383763016
I would probably buy for a dollar if there were mods for it
>>
Can I be FUCKING real for a second?

This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an entire universe for you to explore. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The game was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a game.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly big universe filled with mysteries and weird shit. I just played it for 2 hours and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it buggy? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the inventory system imperfect and the multiplayer feature questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to explore an infinite universe in a spaceship and then say "yeah but..."

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring games in recent memory.

Hello Games doesn't owe you the world. Yet they gave you 18 QUINTILLION of them.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.
>>
If anything, the dumbasses who fell for that obvious scams are the ones who are more likely to kill themselves
>>
>>383763729
Calm down Sean
>>
>rise of the tomb raider still retailing for 60
hahaha fuck off
>>
>>383763016
>No Mans Sky is still $40
How? It should be like $10.
>>
>>383763016
yes surely he committed suicide after people argued incessantly that he was visionary despite his lies and abject failure

oh also the sales, which resulted in a huge bonus for him on top of his already several hundred thousand dollar a year salary

guy is just fucking drowning in tears
>>
>>383763604
i like animated .gifs where there aren't enough frames for the lips to sync up with the text and the animation adds nothing

i'm glad people make them and post them
>>
Wonder what he's working on now
>>
File: yoshi-sean.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yoshi-sean.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>383763016
He's swimming in a pool of sonnygger's money.
>>
File: HHH.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
HHH.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>383763016
>Those prices
And people wonder why Amazon Prime Day is so successful.
>>
>>383763016
Look at that pic. Mirror's Edge came out about the same time, probably* cost more to make, sold less, and dropped in price faster.

*I'm not lookin these numbers up, fuck you
>>
There are two ways Sean could end up and it all has to do with money management.
>He lives the high life and never makes another game again
>Will completely implode if he blows it all trying to get it back any means necessary
>>
why can peter molyneux do it over and over and get away with it, what does he have that sean doesn't
>>
>>383763729
>But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?
The game they promised for years and I supposedly bought. Also, the 60€ I paid for it for never touching it back again
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.