[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We want the Mexican audience >We got the Mexican audience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: ohrbccudwg3z.png (898KB, 2575x1575px) Image search: [Google]
ohrbccudwg3z.png
898KB, 2575x1575px
>We want the Mexican audience
>We got the Mexican audience
>>
Really though, why are sombreros and shit like that offensive now? I'm trying to think of something less offensive than a fucking sombrero. Like that guy said it's just a cheerful stereotype of their country, it's not like they're showing Mario getting his head cut by Bowser's cartel or something.
>>
SJWs getting btfo
>>
>>383761148
It's not offensive, and I don't care if the gringos think all of Mexico is sombreros and desert and drugs and beheadings.

I just hate when they assume I'm like those Mexishits.
>>
>>383759279
People thought Speedy Gonzales was offensive, but Mexicans loved him.

Anyway the whole world where this is in Odyssey is a reference to the Day of the Dead celebration which is a very popular holiday in that country.
>>
Mexican culture confuses the shit out of me. It's like one minute they're vicious cartel members and then the do a 180 and they're devout catholics. I don't understand it.
>>
>>383761523
Some narcos claim to kill in the name of god. Pretty retarded.

North Mexico worst Mexico. Superior South Mexico reporting in.
>>
>>383761148
everything is fucking offensive now. just the pc perpetually offended culture we live in.
>>
>>383761695
That the worse thing, it's like they don,t understand that people like when they are acknowledged. It's not like those little skellies are sellign heroin and raping people.

Fuck, i'd like if Nintendo would make a world based on a sugar house and mario could buy a flannel shirt or a hockey uniform. Shit would be rad.
>>
File: 1499226084432.png (72KB, 449x498px) Image search: [Google]
1499226084432.png
72KB, 449x498px
>>383759279
>"Offensive stereotype" appears in a form of media
>Someone acts offended for the people being stereotyped
>The group actually being represented typically doesn't mind or actually likes it
>>
Reply to this post if you think South Mexico is best Mexico.
>>
>>383761523
Well, you know how the mafia had ties to the Vatican, right?
It's kind of like that.
>>
File: gonzales.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
gonzales.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>383759279
With the amount of TTYD worship here, you'd think people would remember this.
>>
>>383761523
nigger, i'm religious and even i know religious people can turn violent in their worldly "pursuits," i guess we can call this. most cartel members should be going to hell, i assume
>>
>>383759279
Why do retards have to pretend to be offended for others?
>>
>>383764323
Please don't say the r word anon.
>>
File: gordonramsay.jpg (448KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gordonramsay.jpg
448KB, 1500x1000px
>>383764686
Rotten?
>>
Mexicans are already awful but chicanos are a whole nother level. So entitled
>>
>>383764952
Yeah Chicanos and Northfags are terrible. Southfags are bros.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.