[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
Is it shit?
>>
what even is it?
just black and white meat boy?
>>
It seems like SMB with Rich Evans VA'ing. Whatever happened to that catlady simulator they were making? Did it get canned?
>>
>>383756534
Meat Boy, but slower and with its own, odd identity. Much darker all things considered.
That said, however, I'm not a big fan of the game.
>>
>>383756573
Yeah, March of last year.
>>
its visually just like meat boy but the physics and platforming is pretty different.
More of a puzzle game about precise jumps then reflex gauntlets
>>
>>383756664
Aww, man I didn't see that. That sucks, it seemed interesting, and I wanted to see what they could do. Oh well, hope they do well with this one.
>>
>>383756310

>another meatboy-like indie platformer

i have no interest in ever playing this game. i thought meatboy was just ok to begin with
>>
>>383757056
alright!
>>
>>383756831

It seems like it's open world too. IDK, I'm going to watch some gameplay footage before I pull the trigger. SMB was good because of the bite sized levels.
>>
>>383756310
The platforming is simply not as interesting as it was in super meat boy, but the added exploration of the world is really cool. I think if you played this game totally linearly from start to finish, you would get bored of it pretty quickly. Poking around for secrets and collecting the tumors makes it fun though.
>>
>>383758339
thats still the game.
exploration is basically just going backwards or finding secret areas
>>
fuck me it gets hard quick.
>>
>>383761870
kinda like my dick
>>
>>383762119
lucky, it often takes me a while these days.
>>
>edmund game
no thanks after what he and nicalis have done to isaac
>>
>>383762248
try new things
>>
This sucks, man.
>>
>cat game cancelled
fuck me, i didnt realize
>>
When will Tommy stop getting cucked?
>>
>>383761870
Some of the cartridge games give you just one life, and the last of those kinds combines the previous ones to form a 40 level marathon, again with one life, all very difficult.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.