[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Fallout.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
Well /v/?
>>
Hate Todd.
He did it.
All of it.
>>
File: sleeping todd.jpg (5KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping todd.jpg
5KB, 258x195px
>>383756401
objectively false
>>
bethesda. Hines is just a shitty pr representative, and I genuinely wonder if todd is forced
>>
File: Todd.png (1008KB, 1065x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Todd.png
1008KB, 1065x1080px
Hello General, another Bethesda game needs your pre-order.

Here, I will add it to your cart.
>>
>>383757982
Todd is a lackey of the jewish mastermind Altman. But Bethesda still has good people in it
>>
[Sarcastic] Oh sure, I love Bethesda. They really know how to make a Fallout game.
>>
>>383757982
Nah its definitely Pete. He forces the ideas on Todd's team. It's Pete's job as a Zenimax employee to streamline the franchises and make them popular.
>>
>>383756194
Quarter Circle back.
>>
>>383758061
n-no thanks prestodd, I was gonna wait to see reviews
>>
>>383758283
>bethesda is going through a villain is being forced by a more powerful entity to do evil shit episode
damn
>>
>>383758370
by that logic Bethesda has been under a villian's thumb for 29 years.
>>
I like Obsidian. I like Bethesda because the games they Publisher are good shit. I like Todd because he genuinely seems like a nice guy.

So I guess I hate Pete for that shitty Fallout 4 response on Twitter where someone pointed out a plot hole.
>>
>>383758061
new vegas todd
>>
>>383758520
Can we save them?
>>
Todd really doesnt deserve the hate he gets. He's just a dev, not the executive jew pulling the strings.
>>
>>383758125
I think all the talented ones left to the 2nd party developers like ID, Machinegames, and the like.
>>
File: 1481282518762.png (75KB, 420x444px) Image search: [Google]
1481282518762.png
75KB, 420x444px
>people will unironically choose A.
>>
>>383758523
does anyone have that really forced looking image if Hines with the vault boy statue
>>
>>383759273
welcome to the beautiful world of a ROLE-PLAYING-GAME, where your CHOICES-ACTUALly-MATTER
>>
>>383758814
Save a publisher that was never good?
No.
>>
i hate bethesda but most of my hate is with pete
>>
>hate Josh
>hate Bethesda
>hate Todd
>hate Pete
What do?
>>
Hate Pete. Pete is an absolute retard. I don't think I've ever seen him act smart or hearing a story that put him in a positive light. You know why Arkane Prey happened? Because Arkane made unrelated game and Pete just said they should renamed it to Prey because "hurr you shoot thing and there's aliens, what's the difference?"
>>
Hate Zenimax
>>
>>383760728
Ask for money
More money
Even more money
>>
>>383756194
I'd say hate obsidian. True Bethesda did try to force them in to being taken under their wing by screwing them over if the reports are to be believed, but was there honestly any long term reason to not sell?
Truth be told, Bethesda would have given them resources and funding that they struggle for now, and as a bonus they would np doubt have become the primary Fallout developer.
They weren't wrong for turning down bethesda, but it wasn't a smart move either.

Pete isn't a bad guy, he's just an idiot, and he admitted a while back by apologising for the "talking mutants" tweet

Bethesda give their all when making games, even though their allleads to really bad decisions like the dialogue in Fo4.

Todd honestly wants the best and is always enthusiastic about the games they're putting out, he says things that people take out of context and has talked about features that were removed sgortly after their reveal, but none of that's his fault.
>>
>>383761043
pete doesnt like thinking, it hurts the cancer on his neck
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.