[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games only you like ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

>>
File: Sudeki_JAP.jpg (3MB, 3236x2173px) Image search: [Google]
Sudeki_JAP.jpg
3MB, 3236x2173px
Just "beat" this game today. Not horrible but very flawed. Had to watch the bonus ending to be satisfied after watching that shitty ending.
>>
i like the sound design and graphics but the campaign is kinda boring and i didn't get to play the multiplayer
>>
>>383746000
the story was fun cause of Kevin Spacey
>>
File: file.png (197KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
197KB, 320x320px
people shit on these games but I enjoy them despite their jankyness.
>>
File: Morrowind_1.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Morrowind_1.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
never seen /v/ talk about this game or give it any praise what so ever
>>
>>383746321
>>383746358
I feel like the exos actually made the game better.
Killing someone was easier since Ghosts, so having to control aerial movement was actually a good idea.
It also had many fun maps too, especially that one in South Korea.
Too bad the CoD “community“ is full of autistic tards who don't like a gameplay change every so often
>>
>>383746000
you could tell the story was butchered during production. god damn, what a missed opportunity that game was.
>>
>>383747468
>cod community hates gameplay changes
>everyone else hates cod for never changing
One of these groups is wrong
>>
>>383747479
>playing cod for the story
The multiplayer was crisp. But the better question is, was Blops 3 better?
>>
>>383747432

Is this bait?
>>
>>383747814
yes
>>
>>383746000
>friends get excited about AW
>I buy it
>none of them do
>one year later
>"hey you should get BO3 we all have it :^)"
AW was better
>>
Fable 3
>>
>>383747370
I honestly can't understand why people shit on SE.
It's a fun game with a nice setting
>>383747668
There have been a lot of changes since Black Ops.
The problem with yearly releases is that outsiders look at it and think it's exactly the same.
But trust me, if you've ever played the shit out of yearly released game series, you notice the differences almost immediately
>>
>>383746221
I keep seeing shit about Sudeki these last couple weeks

Looks like (((someone))) is trying to psy ops me into playing it
>>
>>383747926
>tfw Infinity Ward copied the HUD of MW2 to MW3 and nobody cared
>now tards are getting upset for IW having the Ripper and G18s, which were both good guns respectively
The best thing you can do is to not listen to the community. CoD went from sqeakers to “muh old game remaster“ autists
>>
>>383746000
I would have liked it had the matchmaking not been fucked.
>>
>>383748438
Is that not a series staple?

Every time I play Black Ops III, I either get placed on a team opposite a bunch of Prestige 10 assholes, or it forces me to join games in progress with my team getting absolutely stomped.
>>
>>383746000
Best COD in years. Adding a movement system did wonders for the game. Too bad casuals thought it was shit, even though COD is already casualized beyond belief.
>>
>>383748858
Would you say the Gold Edition is worth $22?
>>
>>383748438
>>383748717
Unironically asking, what's bad about that? If you sweat enough, you'll easily won't go under
>>383748858
AW was something like a better Ghosts imo.
The normal move set paired with only being able to take two shots before dying was a turn-off for me.
The story was good though
>>
>>383749256
It's bad when you're trying to complete a daily/weekly contract that requires wins.
>>
File: latest.png (4MB, 1275x1785px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
4MB, 1275x1785px
I liked the story and if the multiplayer would've launched with the "Legendary" game mode variant I would've stuck around a but longer.
>>
>>383746000
Anon, I like it too. It really made the series fun again by adding new movement mechanics and turning it into an amazing clusterfuck of everyone moving around the map at the speed of sound.

Then BLOPS 3 ruined it by making movement slow and removing the double jump.
>>
>>383749570
Never played the weekly contracts lol.
They were mostly retarded shit
>>
File: InfiniteWarfare.png (871KB, 743x937px) Image search: [Google]
InfiniteWarfare.png
871KB, 743x937px
Ordered this a few days ago. It's arriving today.
Let's see if it's as bad as everyone wants me to believe
>>
>>383750965
Haven't played it myself, but I've heard you get shot in the back in multiplayer a lot. Same shit happens in Black Ops III all the time, so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>383751069
This also happened a lot in MW3.
A reason why I still don't like MW3 as much as CoD 4
>>
Nuk3town is a total goddamn clusterfuck.
>>
>>383748717
At least with BLOPS 3 I can get relatively stable games. AW is just unbearably laggy every other game.
>>
File: 2930954-madmax_20150831.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2930954-madmax_20150831.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>383751614
I get pretty bad lag on about a third of my matches. I switch lobbies, get put into a match the team is already losing, play a fresh game or two, and the cycle begins again.
>>
>>383751764
What happened to this game?
It got reasonably good critiques, but somehow no one's talking about it
>>
>>383747814
That post, yes, but honestly the reception these days is half and half. You either have a soft spot for the game because you played it back in it's prime, OR you try to play it for the first time because maybe you just got into the Elder Scrolls, or maybe Skyrim got you interested in it and you want to try the older games.

The latter was my case, and don't get me wrong, I don't mean to shit on people's nostalgia, but fucking hell the game didn't age well. Specifically the combat system is ass. Give me Skyrim combat any day, at least I can click my mouse and hit something with it, rather than keep missing and lose half my health before I kill one sickly cave bandit.
>>
>>383752871
Not him, but it felt too big for me so I uninstalled. Good game Id say but I played for 6 hours and felt like I was in the tutorial still
>>
>>383753345
I started playing TES with Skyrim/Oblivion at the same time and I think Morrowind's combat is _____ok____
>>
File: 20170704131536_1.jpg (183KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170704131536_1.jpg
183KB, 1440x900px
I'm surprised more people don't talk about it, what with the Nemesis forge update being so recent?

Been looking more into Shadow of War lately, and personally I like the upgrades and changes they're doing. Especially the whole "befriending" the Orcs and Trolls part.
>>
>>383753630
Hey if you can get past the whole nature of Morrorwind's combat mechanics, then by all means enjoy the game. I can't get past it without frustration, along with other things.

The last time I made a big attempt, I couldn't even SELL to a vendor because I picked up skooma and moon sugar from a random bandit hovel. Didn't even INTEND to sell it, but she didn't want any of my business because it was just in my pocket.

Shit's ridiculous.
>>
>>383752871
It was alright, nothing too bad to criticize it on and nothing too phenomenal to be noteworthy. It's a neat bargain bin pick and that's about it.
>>
File: banner_13.jpg (77KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
banner_13.jpg
77KB, 600x240px
Outside of /v/, no one praises mgs2 much. I like the replayability in this game, and Snake Tales is pretty fun. Id love it more if it had the subsistence camera tho
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.