[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what a magical, fantastical game that no other can quite copy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: terraria.jpg (223KB, 752x430px) Image search: [Google]
terraria.jpg
223KB, 752x430px
what a magical, fantastical game that no other can quite copy
>>
>>383743318
>it almost had its development completely halted for a while a little after release
What a a shame that would have been
>>
>>383743447
The months after 1.1 were fucking awful.
>>
I still find it surprising how many times this got updated. That time when the first big update that brought hardmode to the game was hype as hell.
>>
new content update when?
they need to fix the angler quest drop rates
>>
>Standing besides a qt asian on the bus today
>looked 18, skinny, cute outfit, short
>reading her texts over her shoulder
>was texting some guy, telling them that she was going to play terraria when she got home
>made fun of him for saying he wasn't into gaming recently

Why can't I get a qt gamer gf like her, my life sucks
>>
any servers up currently?
>>
>>383744027
>Fix the angler quest drop rates

Never ever. Just use a save editor to add his stuff into your character.
>>
>>383744712
why dont they just make it so you dont get dupes unless you have them all already
>>
>>383744883
Why don't they just make him have an inventory with all of his stuff, and you get fisher tokens for doing his quest to trade for them? It's really fucking easy to fix.
The most bullshit thing is having to pray for furniture or accessories you may want.
>>
What happened to Terreria 2? Or Otherworld? Are they just vaporware at this point?
>>
>>383744712
Cheating is for fags.
>>
>>383744471
Because you're reading other people's texts. Stop being weird.
>>
>>383745946
>implying you don't overhear NPCs talking on video games because of some moral obligation.
>>
>>383745706
Otherworld is still happening, but i forgot what was going on with it
>>
File: 02b1c560de1fb3aae6f882e2316b.jpg (24KB, 450x484px) Image search: [Google]
02b1c560de1fb3aae6f882e2316b.jpg
24KB, 450x484px
Are there any actually good mods for Terraria? Every mod I've come across doesn't feel like it "fits" within Terraria's art style and progression.
>>
File: embrace the darkness.jpg (33KB, 258x128px) Image search: [Google]
embrace the darkness.jpg
33KB, 258x128px
>tfw expert is way too easy

what do
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.