[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This War Of Mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Just got this on PS4, I think it was free for PS+ last month or something. Any essentials I should know beforehand.
>>
It's shit, don't waste the download time. The first 5 minutes are reflective of the entire game until random shit happens and you lose
>>
>>383743138
barricad the building and begin your own tobacco farming industry as soon as possible
go for stealth kills on thugs.
>>
not OP but i'm about to play this too. Better with kb+m or with a controller?
>>
>>383743495
Might depend on what you're used to but I preferred playing with a mouse. It feels kind of awkward clicking on specific things during a tense moment with a controller.
>>
>>383743495
touch screen

its a godsend for my playtime at night on android / ios / vita
>>
It's the only game based on the war in my country
My family was in it, it was awful for them
That said, the game is literal trash
Don't bother playing it
>>
>>383743138
Get an axe as soon as you can, they are perfect for both fighting and destroying furniture on your house that you never need, use alcohol and tobaco to trade for other goodies never sell your materials to build.

>>383743829
Apologies about your family but you are the trash if you think the game is bad.
>>
>>383743829
Well, I am from Bosnia as well amd I think the game is good.

>>383743265
Yeah, I fucked that one up. I started barricading at about day 10.

Also, any good youtubers on this? You know, non-childish, non-flashy youtubers?
>>
>>383743829
>That said, the game is literal trash

What other games in this genre are out there? I can only remembe a Fallout mobile game thats also on Steam. I think the game is fine.
>>
>>383745456
Beholder?
>>
File: 1480247842266.gif (2MB, 817x537px) Image search: [Google]
1480247842266.gif
2MB, 817x537px
>>383743138
>Any essentials I should know beforehand.
The game is meant to be a guilt trip about how awful war is for the civilians. It's a complete dramatization with really shitty morality mechanics.

It's OK to murder soldiers just sitting around at an army base or protecting an area because the military is bad, but your characters will become depressed and even suicidal if you kill civilians that are actively trying to kill you for supplies.

the tl;dr The game pretends that you are civilians, but you are actually looters, who are robbing the city and running an illegal drug and booze trading ring during the conflict.
>>
It's boring. You just watch your guys fuck around all day long complaining of hunger and boredom until they random event happens that makes one of your guys super sad and he ends up killing himself which makes the rest of your guys super sad and they kill themselves too.
>>
>>383743138
On a somewhat related note for other PCfats, what exactly does the children DLC add? I scooped it up during a sale a while back but haven't played with it yet, but despite the page saying "OUR BIGGEST EXPANSION!!!!!!!!!" it wasn't actually very clear on details.
>>
>>383743796
It's good on handheld?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.