[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conan Exiles thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: conan-exiles.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
conan-exiles.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Anyone played this recently?
Hadn't tried it since the /vg/ thread died.
Climbing is somewhat broken so far, but it's still fucking great.
>Climb to escape some npcs
>NPCS climb after you
I think if they implement proper melee combat the game will be fun as hell.

Conan Exiles thread.
Post Characters
Post Buildings
Post Benis physics.
>>
Is the Purge in yet? That's what I'm waiting for
>>
File: Robert_E_Howard_suit.jpg (222KB, 696x900px) Image search: [Google]
Robert_E_Howard_suit.jpg
222KB, 696x900px
I'm a big fan of the Conan stories and have read all of the original R. E. Howard ones. I'll probably buy this next summer sale if it hits $9.99.
>>
>>383742028
The music is really immersive and the universe around it is really well done. Sure they picked a lot from the Arnold movies and the comics but the world feels well-built.
I wish I didn't have a toaster, really.
>>383742015
Not sure, as I've just started playing, but trebuchets and climbing are there and some npcs climb after you. I thought I could do like on Oblivion and Skyrim where a small bump on the road stops anything.
>>
>>383742431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egiXwjj2yaE

And the map system is also new. Apparently you have an empty map and you add the markers manualy. ANY markers you want for anything you need. It's a really good idea since it was a nightmare to find stuff.
>>
This is like ARK in that it might be worth playing in two years.
>>
>>383741673
I've been waiting to get back in until NPCs get "good" or whatever, like they have a large impact on the gameplay (ie, turns it more into Eve Online rather than FFA Rust) and aren't just farm material.
>>
I'll play it when the next cracked ver is out since the last one didn't make it seem like it was worth any money at all given how incomplete and awful it was
>>
>>383743629
True. NPCS that raid and loot your stuff plus good combat is all I'd need for this game. And some lower-than-low settings for poorfags.
>>
>>383743951
The game is really poorly optimized so I doubt lower than low is on their radar
>>
>>383744253
I guess many devs leave optimization until the main stuff is done, then push a performance update. I hope Funcom does the same.
>>
>>383744743
Given the ver I played, building something like that would take eons
>>
>>383744958
It would be neat if you could use your bitchbois to craft the pieces you don't have.
I think you can, but not sure.
>>
>>383744743
>cyrillic text
Is there a bigger red flag in online gaming?
>>
>>383744743
Last bump for today.
>>
last played in February
did they ever flesh out the combat system, or is it in a similar state?
>>
>>383747130
Similar state. I found that Single Player combat is really nice while the Multi-Player combat feels horrible. On SP dodges work properly and you can kill a croc and a Rhino at level 1 if you git gud.

They said they were aiming for a mix between Dark Messiah and Skyrim, but that they were absolutely not satisfied with it so far. I hope they ditch the Skyrim part and go for the Dark Messiah. Kicking people down cliffs and throwing barrels is something I'd love in this game.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.