[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I gotta do a 250 words essay due the day after tomorrow. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: large.jpg (106KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
106KB, 500x400px
I gotta do a 250 words essay due the day after tomorrow. What short game can I play?
>>
>>383737956
Write your essay now and you can play as long as you like.
>>
>>383737956
250 words?
Nigga you can do that in like 30 minutes, what are you in 4th grade?
>>
>people take this old bait
>>
>>383738217
>taking the bait by people knowingly taking the bait

Wait you're baiting too, aren't you.
>>
stanleys parable
>>
Guys, I've gotta write a 3 line method before tomorrow that takes two numbers and returns the first number aised to the power of the second one. I haven't been paying attention in this class, I'm so fucked.
>>
Gone Home
>>
File: IMG_1917.jpg (55KB, 559x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1917.jpg
55KB, 559x351px
The game of passing your fucking class you schmuck.
>>
>>383739229
I like this, I almost fell for it
>>
>>383738781
>baiting of being baited by a guy that fakes being baited of an old bait
>>
>>383739229
That's tricky, you need two statements to get the input and one to print the output, so you would need a 4th line of code to make the math.
On the top off my head you could get both values trought a buffer, but then you would need extra line for parsing
>>
Guys, I gotta colour inside the lines and the teacher will come back in a few minutes, what the fuck do I do?
>>
File: 595152-pinocchio2.jpg (29KB, 418x640px) Image search: [Google]
595152-pinocchio2.jpg
29KB, 418x640px
>>383737956
I writ efor you;

So long as money in your pocket the blood of the internet in your hand. If not for net neutrality then I bocu no pico for 72 hours straight. Once I found that I couldnt in the whole thing eiyhou buffering I went to the gas station and asked for a 6 of coors but theyu said they donht carry. I got highlife instead and then discovered that western civiliation is dead lol thanx nechee. so in short it is but the tides of man that want to put the loli in lolita but humbert wibt let them so we have to try instead.

thank you
>>
>>383739798
Quick, play Johnny Rocketfingers for a few minutes on Newgrounds.
>>
>>383740197
>Johnny Rocketfingers
LOL dude.

I wish there were still a place like newgrounds. Except for alive.
>>
>>383738781
Just like my jojos
>>
>>383737956
Why did the artist make the edgy middle finger video game girl look like a chink?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.