[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe the game is currently balanced. - Jeff Kaplan L M A O

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I believe the game is currently balanced. - Jeff Kaplan

L M A O
>>
I wish the maps weren't so shit.

It's literally one big chokepoint and one side entrance you can go through.
>>
>>383734910

A side entrance only a portion of your team can access.
>>
when all you're other high skill characters are in trash tier. you know you're game has a problem.
>>
Jeff doesn't know what "balance" is.
>>
>>383734783
It's weird seeing Zara, Hog and Rein in bottom tier when 5 minutes ago they were on every team. And is there anything that can take Lucio out of the top tier?
>>
>>383736440

The only thing to remove Lucio's S tier is another hero that can change speed.
>>
>>383734783
your own pic proves it. tourney only. random multiplayer coordination doesn't exist
>>
>>383736440
Not unless
>A) A speed boost somehow becomes an unnecessary ability at high tier
>B) Someone else with a speed boost shows up
>>
File: 1487564351703.png (552KB, 758x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487564351703.png
552KB, 758x600px
>>383736113

When you have 9 out of 24 heroes (37% of the roster) with 0% pickrate, you know your game has a problem.

I want a meta with Torb in it.
>>
We should all sign a petition for or crowdfund the necking of Jeff Kaplan.
>>
>>383734783
How did they put Reinhardt so far down in the trash can? Zarya too. I can see why some things would never be picked at the pro level (Hanzo, Torb), but Rein was always a staple.
>>
I stopped playing a while ago. Surprised to see Winston so high and Ana & Reinhardt so low.
>>
>tournament play
>representative of balance in literally any game
I would say that even at Master or GM level the rankings would be far more even, never mind plat or lower where you could basically 1v6 as any of those heroes in the "bottom" tier.
>>
>>383736856
Reinhardt and Ana are niche pics becase the meta turned from supproting 3 tanks to dive comps (offensive rushdown), which is why Winston and D.va are the typical tanks chosen, because of their mobility.
>>
the only mode worth playing was the random hero mode since you wouldn't have people bitching because you didn't have someone in the "meta". not even sure if that's still in since i haven't played for months
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.