[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you design a serial killer RPG?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: bateman sweat.jpg (11KB, 394x295px) Image search: [Google]
bateman sweat.jpg
11KB, 394x295px
How would you design a serial killer RPG?
>>
>>383734168
fallout new vegas
you can kill everyone and it's fun
>>
>>383734168
Combine Postal and Deus Ex
>>
If you lose the cops kick into your house and arrest you
Also make killing people actually hard to do and not just "press x to kill"
>>
>>383734735
This, stalking victims should be a very large part of the gameplay, either getting them alone so you can kidnap/kill them or getting a group of people isolated and vulnerable for a more slasher play style.
>>
>>383734168
Manhunt did it already.
>>
>>383735258
/thread
>>
Lots of choice and consequence in both planning the murder and hiding the body.
Small neighborhoods as areas, from shitholes with lots of crime and poverty to suburbs.
>>
File: 1499792969181.png (372KB, 720x662px) Image search: [Google]
1499792969181.png
372KB, 720x662px
>>383734168
By making a rpg were you can kill everyone, kidnapping childrens, raping woman's and drag their bodies to a hiding place and harvest their organs.

It would be fun to turn innocent people against each other while you are eating their parents flesh
>>
File: 1432752824940.jpg (122KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1432752824940.jpg
122KB, 480x640px
I remember that quest in Oblivion where you're locked in a mansion with a bunch of people and need to kill them all in creative ways, and at some point they start freaking out and get paranoid as fuck.
Make a full game out of it.
>>
>>383734168
Permadeath if you're caught. Which means you need to plan out your kills, do you stalk them and murder them when y'all are alone, for a quick high number of victims? Or do you score more points for kidnapping them and taking them back to your place to kill them?

You would need it to be open world or it'll never feel right because when you hide a body, you slowly accrue points over time.
Plus, if you're caught you can exchange sentence time for revealing where bodies are.

I would like to be able to customize my home in the game, like, if you kidnap people from their houses you can take money and use it to buy bigger houses. Maybe something where you can keep a dungeon on the property.
>>
>>383734168
Yandere sim
>>
edgy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.