[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/dYBt7C8m7LA So it's confirmed Friday the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170712-224021.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-224021.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
https://youtu.be/dYBt7C8m7LA
So it's confirmed Friday the 13th the game is pure kino.
>>
Watching Jay play it was pretty fun. Fuck these two hacks though.
>>
people don't care what rich actually has to say, do they?
he's just the perfect patsy on BOTW
he only seems like he has good opinions when sat next to jack
>>
>>383727469
They should really just stick to movies and end this awful, awful meme.
>>
>>383727724

AIDS Moby actually has better vidya taste than Jack which surprised me.
>>
>>383727469
>jack
>failed viral video maker
>the type of numale that mike and jay make fun of all the time
>made an all ages song about piss
>poop again P.I.
>liked firewatch

>rich
>fat angry neckbeard
>generally hates and shits on everything
>only likes doomclones
>generally unpleasant
>only redeeming quality is his iconic laugh, and even that is only redeeming in the fact that it adds to brand identity

yeah fuck these guys. if mike and jay played videogames, I'd watch their reviews.
>>
>>383728004
>don't trust anyone not even yourself
>>
>>383727708
Where is this?
>>
>buy game
>be straight white male
>get banned

no refunds
>>
>>383728530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHV4PmDyglc
He also played Dark Souls once and did better than Jack and Rich. Those two are just awful at vidya.
>>
>>383728004
Wait, they're not the same person?
>>
>>383727917
Good reviews are boring reviews; I want to hear what two opinionated assholes have to say about a game I've never played.
>>
>>383728387
>numale

Jack is married, with two kids, and makes a good living playing video games and watching shitty movies. I'd say he's doing well for himself.
>>
>>383728740
>Those two are just awful at vidya.
I remember thinking that Sonic review was a pitch perfect parody of gaming "journalists". Kind of weird how they now do Nerd Crew mocking terrible movie youtube channels, but the still make PreRec and they're actually trying.
>>
>>383727469
This show still exists?

Everyone knew by the first handful of episodes that they both have shit opinions and only rich is likeable.
>>
>>383729436
>Jack is married, with two kids, and makes a good living playing video games and watching shitty movies.
none of this protects him from being a numale.
>>
>>383727469
Wow these guys are fucking annoying faggots. Jesus christ.
>>
>>383727917
>They should really just stick to movies
Those are just as bad. What do these people know about anything?
>>
>>383729436
>watching shitty movies
I'm fairly certain he doesn't get paid for appearing on BOTW. Unless this changed recently.
>>
>>383727469
>2 out of shape middle aged nerds like a video game because it taps into their childhood horror movie of choice.

Who gives a fuck what they think, given they both are equally shit "Jack more so" at video games in general.
>>
>>383729436
>advertises ''science is real'' movement
>defends feminist march against Trump
>thinks Russia hacked the election
>>
>>383728387
mike has said time and again he wouldn't play that shit

and jay is just average guy when it comes to gaming
>>
>>383729036
>Good reviews are boring reviews
A chunk of the Bayonetta review was spent whining about how the combo system was bad because they couldn't figure out how to get anything higher than 3 hit combos except there's a system where you can carry combos through a dodge and neither of them ever figured it out. They also said you're supposed to get a bad scores so you can git gud later, but they never did and beat the game multiple times with nothing but shitty low combos and bad scores and they just thought it was how the game was supposed to be played.
>>
>>383730274
>mike has said time and again he wouldn't play that shit
hence the "if"
>>
>>383730274
Jay is just an average guy in regards to movies too, none of them have any credentials or taste that would lead me to believe them in relation to anything.
>>
>>383729436
>Being married, having kids, and having a job is considered the highest standard of living now.
Wowy zowy I went to school with a 15 year old girl who got married and knocked up, I guess she was the best out of all of us anon!

Zoinks, holy shit, my cousin got married and had a kid at 18 too, holy shito!

I better step on the ball, I truly am not living life to the fullest.
>>
>>383727469
Honest question: does anyone actually watch PreRec for any reason other than to gawk at two aging middle age losers trying to cash in on the YouTube gamer meme? They have some of the worst opinions I've ever heard and are generally clueless about video games in general. Their only good content is their streams where Jay hangs out and humors them for a while and the rare moments where Mike comes in to call them manchildren.
>>
>>383729436
I don't think you understand what a numale is.
>>
>>383730274
jay doesn't play video games but is willing to try unlike mike.
>>
>>383730892
But Mike played QWOP and Don't Shit Your Pants.
>>
>>383727917
They shouldn't review movies either. These are the hacks who think Jurassic World and The Force Awakens are the height of cinema but try to act like they are film buffs.
>>
>>383731442
>The Force Awakens are the height of cinema
They were caught in retard hype and eventually realized it wasn't very good and that star wars is nothing but a yearly cash cow now.
>>
>>383730542
>went to film school
>has spend decades making movies
And yeah, his movies are shit but he still has enough experience to understand the technical aspects of what goes into a film.
>>
>>383731442

Who cares? You watch them for entertainment, not because you respect their opinions.

AIDSMoby sucks the fun out of everything for the most part though.
>>
>>383729674
hello numale
>>
>>383731442
>who think Jurassic World and The Force Awakens are the height of cinema
Aren't you exaggerating there? You sound like a disgruntled Zack Snyder fan.
>>
>>383731442
No they don't, they think they're decent, entertaining, summer blockbuster movies everyone can enjoy.
>>
>>383731987
>entertaining summer blockbuster movies everyone can enjoy.
isn't that the same excuse people use for the transformers and resident evil movies
>>
I don't understand how they managed to make a video about The Order 1886 that was perfect and hilarious and yet every single other video they've ever made has been utter fucking trash
>>
>>383732362
Because Rich genuinely thinks he's some kind of video game patrician.
>>
>>383732114
The Transformers movies are really obnoxious and made exclusively for chinks at this point.
>>
>>383732567
Look at anon, reading minds and everything.
>>
>>383730482
Okay that's not funny, that's just sad.
>>
>>383730482
>review nioh
>admitted that they couldn't figure out how stances work and played the entire game spamming the same attack over and over again
>"combat is boring"
>>
>>383727708

>Jay get's in the driver's seat of the car and has no idea what to do
Was pretty great
>>
>>383727469
Kusoge is the word you're looking for
>>
>>383727469
ignore kino threads
ignore kino posters
>>
>>383727469
Reminder to report e-celeb threads.
>>
>>383730589
Pretty much. Their streams are fun when they actually talk about the game instead of doing donation Q&A but thats what brings in the money so they never stop.
>>
File: Dr Catz.gif (450KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Catz.gif
450KB, 500x338px
>Spend $40 on game with three maps that's in early access
>Try to find match
>ETC error, sit in empty lobby for five minutes waiting
>Finally match starts, four other players are Chinese and have no mics
>Game begins
>Don't get Jason, three counselors leave because they also didn't get Jason
>Crouch walk through the woods for 10 minutes
>Find a gas can and go to a car
>Jason teleports in every ten seconds
>Shift+grab+chokes you
>Wait 20 minutes for game to end because one person is hiding in a remote corner of the map to time out Jason
>Call player an idiot for wasting everyone's time
>Get reported by everyone and banned for naughty language
>Permanent red warning on your account like a VAC ban
>Talk to Dev about a second chance
>He tells everyone you're a pedophile and that you doxxed him
>>
>>383732362
>how did these guys who usually review movies do a decent review on a game that is trying to be a movie

WHO KNOWS?
>>
>>383727469
>>>/tv/
>>
File: Local man reads terrible post.jpg (177KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Local man reads terrible post.jpg
177KB, 1200x900px
>>383731608
>he still has enough experience to understand the technical aspects of what goes into a film
You do not believe this. No one does. Even their fanboys don't. They are 100% classed as "ironic" entertainment. No one is dumb enough to listen to these people about anything related to film.
>>
>>383731545
>They were caught in retard hype
That makes them retards
>>
>Mike jumps on the chance to sperg about fucking Star Trek whenever he can
>Sees people who play video games ass complete scum

Not only that, but he has aged like 20 years in the span of just 5. Go look at a HitB from 2011/2012 and you'll be shocked at how much younger he looks. Fuck that alcoholic hypocrite.
>>
>>383735032
He's been on a downward spiral since his 20s. He's established himself as the "alpha" of a group which consists of a manlet, a fat balding neckbeard and a bunch of nu males who share his ironic sense of humour but somewhat respect him because he is at least somewhat masculine.
>>
>>383735326
A powerful tribe.
>>
>>383735032
>hates video games
>knows more about video games than the people who run the video game channel
When has Mike ever voiced those opinions though?
>>
>>383735032
>Sees people who play video games ass complete scum

I don't know about that. He just has no interest in them.
>>
>>383729001
They are.
>>
>>383730204
>thinks Russia hacked the election

I seriously don't understand how anyone could be this retarded. The vast majority of the country uses paper ballots. How are you supposed to hack paper?
>>
>>383730542
dude, jay knows more about movies than most of the internet does. he understands fucking movies.
>>
>>383730589
>worst opinions I've ever heard

that is ALL YT fucks, anyone really, they are ALL over 30 at this point and they ALL have shit ideas about games because most of them became normie faggots at this point and weren't PLAYING GAMES for the last 25 years like i have.

i fucking know games, GOOD GAMES, not shit like Unknown Battlegrounds meme shit that is ALWAYS FUCKING TALKED ABOUT!

its a shit game, stop playing it you fucks!
>>
>>383727469
I love RLM but good god Pre-Rec is the most boring gaming show on the internet I've ever seen.
>>
>>383735032
Why are you so sensitive?
>>
>>383737015

Likely talking about obscure games wouldn't give them as many views as popular games.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.