[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game has too much content.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

This game has too much content.
>>
I can't imagine ever actually seeing it all. Doing all quests, talking to every npc etc.
>>
i don't disagree.
>>
you're not supposed to do all the content in "open world" games
they're there so you get a smattering of content for whatever path you wanted to take to the larger objective
>>
Main quests, side quests, treasure and gwent is all you really have to do.
>>
it's almost like it was supposed to feel like a virtual world
>>
How the fuck can it have too much content
No one's forcing you to do everything in the game you assfaggot
>>
>>383727357
yeah sure if you want to call a million of lazily copied and pasted loot marks "content"
>>
>go to billboard or guy
>Reward for monster 10 coins
>Follow white dots on map
>Arrive within 100 feet
>Activate batvision
>Follow red trail
>Kill monster
>Go back to town
>Make moral choice to accept or decline payment
>Repeat until game ends
Woooow
>>
>>383730943
>lol guise, why is [X] so overhyped? Don't you realize that whenever you press a button/move the joystick/whatever all is happening is just 1s and 0s? Literally it, even my niece can count to 2 lol
Reductionist please leave
>>
>>383730943
Wanna know how I can tell you haven't played past the first 2 hours or the game?
>>
>>383731238
I played for 30 you dumb cunt
>>
>>383731525
> 30

lol come back when you've hit 200 dumbass. W3 is game of the decade
>>
>>383731525
So 15% of the game.
>>
File: Max_Payne.gif (194KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
Max_Payne.gif
194KB, 200x250px
>>383731596
>this is what polish cucks actually believe
>>
>>383727530
oh
>>
>>383731525
sooooooooooo None of the game basically? pfff
>>
Got bored and stopped playing by the time I got to Skellige.
>>
I really hope Cyberpunk has less shit littering the map.
>>
>>383732000
>t. finn
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.