[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: zzz.png (54KB, 350x199px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
54KB, 350x199px
It's free on PSN this month. Would I enjoy playing this game even though I have never read any of the Game of Thrones books nor Watched the series. I never even played any telltale games I watched gameplay of them, Should I install this and give it a try?
>>
It's shit and literally none of the choices matter.
>>
the choices matter even less than usual, and they include characters from the book which is fucking retarded because you know those characters have plot armor
>>
Meh

only playable if you're a GoT fan
>>
>>383720341
Read the books or watch the tv series. If you enjoy that then maybe give it a try. I wouldn't recommend it to a non fan.
>>
>>383721407
>the choices matter even less than usual
They already don't matter at all, so that's impossible.
>>
>>383720341
There is no reason to play this even if you're a GoT fan.
The new characters are basically just rehashes of existing GoT characters but they suck even more than the old ones.

The choices are made irrelevant in the same episode and there is no branching whatsoever compared to normal Telltale games.
Two out of the four plots running in the game don't matter in the end I.E Garod's adventure in the north and Mira's in king landing
>>
It expects you to know what happened in the first three seasons or books
>>
>>383720341
Yes and No
Having not seen or read the series you may enjoy the storytelling considering the main cast are supposedly non-canon. Note that it is GoT subsequent material.

Having not seen or read the series you won't recognize the appearances of actual GoT characters and locations in the story. I can't tell you how well the game does at filling you in on GoT lore since I haven't played it.
>>
I played through it and fucked it up completely. EVERYONE died.
I liked it.
>>
>>383720341
Your choices matter (not)
>>
>>383724683
Everyone dies anyway.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.