[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Star Fox Zero is a good game." Was he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Star Fox Zero.png (67KB, 130x186px) Image search: [Google]
Star Fox Zero.png
67KB, 130x186px
"Star Fox Zero is a good game."

Was he right?
>>
who are you quoting?
>>
>>383717030
Who do you think?

Miyamoto.
>>
>>383716770
It is, the entry barrier messed up a lot of casuals tho
>>
>>383716770
No
>>
>>383717635
>sticker star is a good game
Miyamoto is senile
>>
>>383716770

Yes and so was Star Fox Assault

Both gave me great amounts of fun.

Now Command was some actual bullshit, but for some reason nobody ever complains about that.
>>
>>383718038
Command was the bet game in the series. I don't know why cucks hate Based Cuthbert, the real mastermind behind the series.

There's a reason the SNES games and Command are so much better than the games Miyamoto developed.

I wish Argonaut owned the Star Fox IP... they could have done SO MUCH with it.
>>
>>383716770
This: >>383717798
Still, it wasn't great either. The pacing was all over the place, and the free aiming actually hurts the game more than anything,
>>
File: Miyamoto.png (1MB, 1244x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Miyamoto.png
1MB, 1244x1095px
>>383717798
t. Miyamoto
>>
>>383718192
>Command was the bet game in the series.

You have to be fucking shitting me.

Command, the fucking game with touch screen controls. The game with OCs like Peppy's granddaughter and pink female Slippy. The game with levels where you have to fly through rings as if the fucking tutorial. The game which unironically had in ending in which Fox got cucked.

Command was an absolute dissaster and a disgrace to the series.
>>
>>383716770
It's shit and the only wii u game I returned despite even finding some enjoyment in command due to the bosses.

This game was shit and managed to sell less than command.
>>
>>383718542
It had an original story.

It had fresh, unique mechanics.

It had a real route system. Better than 64's.

It had stellar boss fight.

It's control scheme actually WORKED.

People who shit on Command don't understand the appeal of Star Fox. And fuck you... Lucy and Amanda were both awesome, and contributed a lot to the team.
>>
File: 1497327168565m.jpg (46KB, 618x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497327168565m.jpg
46KB, 618x1024px
>>383718192

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>383718845

It had a shit story.

It had shit mechanics mechanics.

It's control scheme was awful and worked in no way.

It had shitty characters, including Lucy and Amanda, which were just bland female copies, unlike well designed characters like Kat, Miyu and Fay.

It had awful music

It had really igly Arwing designs
This game is in no way deserving of any respect. Apart from Command, I enjoyed every Star Fox game out there, so don't tell me I don't understand the appeal, because Command shat on everything Star Fox was worth and you know it
>>
File: 1495697594802.jpg (995KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495697594802.jpg
995KB, 1280x720px
>>383716770
No. Star Fox Zero is not a god game. It's painfully mediocre, and feels like a tech demo that came out way too late in the Wii U's lifespan.Star Fox Zero goes to show that Nintendo literally does not care about moving forward with the series, and shows just how disconnected Miyamoto is from the rest of the industry.
>>
>>383719403
>I never played Command

Go back to dickriding Assault and 64, cuck boy.
>>
>>383719770

>Im losing this argument so Ill just say he didnt play the game.

Also, who are you calling cuck boy when you like the game with the cuck ending so much?
>>
>>383719926
>Muh cuck ending is the canonical one

He starts a loving family with Krystal in another ending.

Command, unlike the rest of the series, has a variety of different endings. Both good and bad. It's like life. Not everything is going to work out perfectly all the time.
>>
>>383720080
>>Muh cuck ending is the canonical one

The entirety of Command shouldn't be canonical because it sucks monkey dick, you dipshit
>>
File: StarFox_Command_Ships.png (366KB, 1023x644px) Image search: [Google]
StarFox_Command_Ships.png
366KB, 1023x644px
>>383719403
One of the best things about Command are the different ships. Unfortunately it didn't really help make the battles any less monotonous for me halfway through.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.