[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woomy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Woomy
>>
>another Wii u port. Great.

In before it's not a port. Its the same game. It's basically Splatoon 1 with a dlc map and weapon pack
>>
>>383715553
>literally the only thing that's the same are the controls
whoa...
>>
File: 1499711354946.png (58KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1499711354946.png
58KB, 625x626px
>>
>>383715553
So is every sequel ever according to (You)
>>
>>383715553

>Sequel is now a port

But looking at your response time you are either OP or a faggot
>>
>>383715697
If Mario kart 8 dlc pack was sold as Mario kart 9 people would go insane. But squid floor shooter one and two are the same but somehow new game. Yeah
>>
I haven't been following the news closely, is Quick Respawn/Stealth Jump still going to be a thing? That killed the first game for me
>>
>>383715832
>trip fag calling someone else names

Lol
>>
>>383715553
>new weapons
>new clothing
>new stages
>new abilities
>new hub with new characters
>all new specials
>new single player
>tons of quality of life improvements
>new mode/various tweaks to old modes
>graphical/detail enhancements
>new features added to old weapons
>new music
>new mini games

What else do you need in a sequel? Are you expecting an art style revamp?
>>
File: DEgBdMmXkAA0gS_.jpg (160KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DEgBdMmXkAA0gS_.jpg
160KB, 1200x675px
I hope callie is ok...
>>
>>383715553
They brought back 2 maps, that's it.
All the other maps are new, also horde mode and new single player.
>>
>>383715901
Stealth Jump is now only invisible at a distance, to counter snipers.
At close range, it's visible.
QR exists but now Respawn Punisher alsp exists, which penalizes both the wearer and anyone he kills with extended spawn time.
There's also a new Gear ability called Drop Roller that allows you to roll in a direction you hold the stick when you land after jumping.

I think these are better fixes than just removing them.
>>
>>383716813
>Pearl trying to change the subject
She knows something that we don't
>>
>>383716071

Actually they did that too: it's overall brighter and better looking than the Wii U version.
>>
>>383716813
>>383717517
I feel like she's evil
>>
>>383717517
She's just a self centered bitch. And I love her for that.
>>
>>383717764
She's not cute or pretty enough to pull it off
>>
So Splatfest is this weekend?
Will the server be up for 24 hours or only 3 times per day?
>>
>>383717764
>She's just a self centered bitch. And I love her for that.
Marie did both better.
>>
>>383717928
With Pearl's personality and Marina's looks, we have enough resources make 1 waifu!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.