[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this game get the closest to a near perfect loot system?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Did this game get the closest to a near perfect loot system?
>>
File: Destiny_box_art.png (193KB, 275x317px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_box_art.png
193KB, 275x317px
>>383714264
try again, kiddo
>>
near perfect loot system would be fewer and more unique items instead of a gorillion randomly generated trash items.
>>
>>383714264
The problem with Borderlands is that none of the loot is worthwhile. No gun is satisfying to use, everything feels weak and gimmicky. Even post-Reaper of Souls D3, which at best has an average loot system, is leagues ahead of BL2.
>>
File: 1495241394311.jpg (35KB, 480x538px) Image search: [Google]
1495241394311.jpg
35KB, 480x538px
I find it interesting that Borderlands 1 had, at the time, a really interesting idea that had a lot of room for evolution and different ways of implementation. To the point where other similar games were being called "Borderlands clones". And yet every single game that came out after it, Borderlands 2 and TPS included, completely failed to improve or even match BL1's core system and mechanics. It's not like BL1 was perfect or even high quality, it was just a mechanically interesting idea that literally nobody has been able to bring to a second step in almost a decade.
>>
>>383714264
Borderlands 2 maybe.
>>
>>383714264
>Beat raid boss
>It drops a bunch of shit guns and one thing that everyone wants
Destiny did loot way better.
>>
File: 1488152890470.png (345KB, 1416x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1488152890470.png
345KB, 1416x1015px
>>383714985
But Borderlands 2 has less manufacturer/weapon combinations and the gimmicks fucking suck.
>>
>>383714412
>>383715380
Literally borderlands clone
>>
>>383715478
And what does that opinion have to do with the specific topic that we're discussing?
>>
>>383714264
Been playing through the game recently, and literally once you reach the end game of the first playthrough only about one gun in a hundred is worth using or potentially better then what you already have. No idea if that changes during playthrough 2.
>>
>>383715453
As a r/g colourblind person, I fucking hate who ever made this chart.
>>
>>383715580
Give credit to the originator. Your sloppy seconds make me sick
>>
>>383716758
>I have no point and I must post
OK.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.