[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: GTAV online.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GTAV online.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
what went wrong?
>>
Shark cards and Take 2 jewery.

Otherwise it's fine. Best MMO I've ever played.
>>
Every new update requires you to grind a shit load or buy a shark card. Also committing Grand Theft Auto gets you in trouble
>>
Shitty community which is pretty common for a "free" MMO.

Getting punished for self defence.

Lack of communication (on consoles) leads most missions to be impossible with teams.

Shit economy which means you either have to grind for weeks or outright buy GTAbux.
>>
>>383708367
My only real complaint at this point is the lack of animals
>>
>>383708367
Not knoiwng what to do with it.

Also lying to their players, they said at the start that shark cards wouldn't be an advantage because everything will be level locked anyway, but now you can get a fucking homing launcher lvl 1
>>
>>383709220
Yeah, that's a big issue still to me as well.

It seems weird they didn't add them in with the next gen/PC versions. And they never really gave us a reason for the lack of animals in multiplayer. Obviously we can discern that having all the models of cars, and pedestrians, and other shit running would only be lowered by trying to render animals and their AI too .. but they've kept mum on it and never gave their official reason for keeping them out.
>>
File: 1459774895684.jpg (84KB, 300x353px) Image search: [Google]
1459774895684.jpg
84KB, 300x353px
Simple guide to winning GTA:O
>go to unknowncheats website
>navigate to gta5 section
>look for 'stealth money' thread
>download file
>open your official copy of gta5
>head into a private online lobby
>open the file you downloaded
>press f9 key while game is focused
>$5,000,000 each key press
>do it until like $500,000,000
>buy literally everything you can, including garages, homes, yacht, planes, vehicles-- whatever you see for sale
>fill every garage with x80s(expensive car)
>wait for rockstar to reset your money(they sometimes only take a small %)
>sell your x80 bonds to get they money back that they took from you
congrats, you can now play the game and not worry about grinding to pay for shit. some of the mini games are a lot of fun, and the open world free roam is great when people aren't jet shitting around. the oppressor bike is the hottest new thing right now, so look it up if interested.
>>
It's just got a lot of things that are anti user
>>
>>383708367
Greed.
>>
>>383708367
hackers, microtransactions, shitty updates focused of grinding.
>>
File: Gaspardroots.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Gaspardroots.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>383709626

After 100 hours of playing the game I'm already bored, might as well enjoy being filthy rich and then banned before quitting. Thanks.
>>
>>383708367
>best selling game of all time by a significant margin
>made billions on day one

>base the multiplayer around micro transactions and grinding because we need to squeeze every penny out of the stupid goyem
>>
unbalanced, fight-overpowered-with-overpowered pvp

repetitive, tedious by design pve
>>
>>383708367
Besides the obvious money grubbing responses we all know killed the game, it's not fun without friends.

The community partly ruined it as well. In GTA IV people weren't schizo retards with PTSD ready to shoot anything with a pulse. I'm forced to act like a war vet anytime I seen someone because faggots can't be trusted. In GTA IV you had a few faggots here and there but people mostly just minded their business, killed cops, or just fucked around.

Also the lack of staple activities. When the game first came out on PS3, I was able to find Survival, TDM, FFA matches non-stop. I can't find a single fucking TDM on PS4 nowadays. It's either people being faggots in lobbies or people spamming you invites for shitty races. The game just isn't fun.
>>
>>383710492
It also doesn't really help that you can't filter between Rockstar created DMs and 'user created' DMs, so you end up only finding "$1,000,000 DOLLAR 1,000,000 RP BONUS LOBBY IDLE SERVER 24/7 ctf_2fort" bullshit instead of an actual well made deathmatch that someone put effort into.
>>
>>383710079
>tfw if rockstar wasn't the juggernaut developer that WE made them into, we would've got a well designed online experience, without the shark card nonsense
every bought copy of SA, VC, IV and III funded their greed machine. instead of using that money for good, they used it for evil.
>>
>getting bored grinding for shit
>final day of playing with friends before we stop
>guy just shits money on everyone in the server
>we panic thinking we're gonna get banned
>buy a fuck on of shit before we do
>nothing happens
>we have all this free expensive shit now
>have fun dicking around now

The money grind is what kills it
people just want to dick around, but there's like no super easy way of making money. The activities dont reward enough
>>
>>383708367
>loading
>cheating
>loading
>microtransacting
>multiplatform
>loading
>disk space
>>
>>383708367
This made me use 14GB of internet data within a day and a half. I was to blame, but holy fuck, they need to reconfigure the data
>>
Everyone shoots each other on sight
>>
>>383708367
I didn't play it for at least a year, but what turned me off back then was

Tiny freeroam servers (felt like 15 people in free roam)
Massive push to use real money for useless shit (like introduction of golden interior learjets and other useless stuff)

Besides that, I really liked it, and played the shit out of the heists with friends. That's where it really shined imo, and those coop heists with multiple special roles for everyopne should have been expanded way more instead of real life money cards and death matches.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.