/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypt of the Necrodancer: Amplified finally launched!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (135KB, 649x359px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
135KB, 649x359px
Key features:
>A whole new zone full of nefarious new enemies!
>A powerful new protagonist: Nocturna!
>New weapons, armor, and other loot
>Four new playable characters in total, and four new gameplay modes!
>Pet-like "familiars" that stay by your side and help you fight!
>All new story cutscenes and boss battles!
Over 40 new tracks have been added to the soundtrack, including vocals from Mega Ran as "FortissiMole"!
>A completely new playable OST remix created by OverClocked ReMix
>Additional DLC remixes from FamilyJules, A_Rival, Girlfriend Records, and Virt!

There's also a huge promo going on, $3 is very worth it.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/247080/Crypt_of_the_NecroDancer/
>>
I fucking love this game, can't wait to see what they've added since the early access build of the DLC
>>
Hello, Crypt of the Necrodancer developer
how do you like our website?
>>
>>383705457
The new boss is much harder than the golden lute or Dead ringer
>>
>>383705506
Is there a new boss after FortissiMole, because he was in the early access version and kind of a joke once you learned his moveset
>>
>>383705501
stfu im a fan of it and I will shill this underrated gem until I die
>>
>>383705563
There is a total of 3 new bosses; Fortissimole, Frankensteinway and some I didn't see yet
>>
Take your sjw game and kill yourself
>>
>>383706238
There's nothing SJW about this game, faggot
>>
>>383706383
>hired a sjw company to write their story

You can kill yourself, too
>>
>>383706383
/v/ are mad that Bolt is gender queer but it's literally a side character no one even plays with
>>
>>383706238

You're a retard
>>
>>383705282
You're not even trying to hide the fact that you have a monetary interest in this game selling well.
>>
>>383706523
Nowhere in-game does it say that it's a genderqueer character, but you're right that it sucks to play as and nobody uses it.

>>383706501
If you would play games instead of looking for reasons to get buttblasted over nonissues then you'd realize there's no agenda pushing in the story so it doesn't fucking matter who wrote it.
>>
>>383706501
The plot have 0 link with SJWS or whatever, it's about a girl who goes in a crypt because her grandmother and mother died there + her father got missing there you fucking AUTIST
>>
If I like audiosurf, will I like this?
>>
>>383706238
I strongly regret buying this after I found out what a faggot the dev was.
>>
File: 1499796562113.jpg (16KB, 226x262px) Image search: [Google]
1499796562113.jpg
16KB, 226x262px
>>383705282
WHEN WILL THIS COME OUT FOR VITA REEEE
>>
>>383706768
it's a mix of Isaac and DDR, maybe you will
>>
>>383706748
Feeding sjws is just as bad
>>
File: ThatGayShit.jpg (40KB, 583x438px) Image search: [Google]
ThatGayShit.jpg
40KB, 583x438px
>buy in steam summer sale because of all the shilling
>bored in 3 minutes
Thankfully Steam refunds exist.
>>
>>383707070
It's a really good game though, you're missing out if you don't at least pirate it.
>>
>>383707070
you're a fucking loser your whole wealth is rolling on sjws back even if you try avoiding it
>>
>>383707113
I bet you're one of those that think the zone 1 is hard
>>
>>383707070
Always separate the content from the creator.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.