[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have we never gotten a Musou Dragon Ball Game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Seriously, it just makes sense with a cast as rich as DB.

Who would you want to be playable if they were to make one?
>>
How would Musou even make sense for DB? Very rarely is it about fighting hoards of grunts.
>>
>>383690670
we did

is called Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
>>
>>383690670
Because till super dragon ball has been pretty dead as a franchise, maybe it'll happen now.
>>
>>383690670
Not enough grunts

>>383690924
Ignore this guy, he's retarded.
>>
>>383690769
musous don't make sense by default
>>
>>383690769
There was another thread where an anon described the game as a series of what if scenarios. Such as Vegeta and Nappa arriving to earth with an entire bag of Saibamen.
There are a couple situations too where it could work in canon like the RR Army
>>
>>383690989
>Not enough grunts
plenty of opporunity for lazy designs, like all the generic alien and demon people in the movies and under frieza's reign and shit. plus you've got guys like cell who make clones
>>
>>383690670
Why havent there been any Muslim games?
>>
>>383691140
Why aren't they're any Muslim dragon Ball characters?
>>
Playable Pilaf please
>>
>>383690670
Dragonball sagas
>>
>>383690769
The same way DB Advanced Adventure did. Mountains arc? Wild animals and dinos. Pilaf? Robots. RR arc? RR army goons, assassins(Tao), robots and androids, that Pink Alien, that Ninja. Piccolo arc? A bunch of Piccolos.
"Z" part, Saiyans? Colored saibaman, fight saiyans a few times even fake clones(like that old Snes game did with Raditz). what-ifs missions facing other saiyans, be OC or Bardocks.
Namek? Beat Nameks and Freeza army with Vegeta, face freeza army just with Gohan and Krillin. Ginyu Forces brings more skilled freeza goons. Cooler and King Cold jump into battle when SSGoku is beating Freeza up
Android Saga, bring robots from RR like LoG2 did. Cell Games is just Cell and Cell Jr. random events with movie characters like Broly and Bojack just jumping in because random. SSVegeta changing sides when he wants to see who 17 and 18 are and when he wants Cell to get Perfect so you need to beat Vegeta with the help of Trunks
Buu Saga, enemies from movies controlled by babidi even Krillin and Piccolo in some what-if event, Dabura and more demons, Buus(Fat and Kid Buu can have a bunch of clones on the map since it's one of their abilities in the show).
There, it can work
>>
>>383691742
Isn't kid buu muslim?
>>
>>383690670
Image search says that's Xenoverse, which doesn't seem right.
I just played through Xenoverse 2 and the hair looked really bad in it, I wasn't a fan at all of the art style they used for it.
>>
>>383692651
Stop
>>
Can everyone stop asking for musou x games. People were crying for years for a Fire Emblem musou game and guess what we got? Something no one cares about. No one really wants musou games.
>>
>>383694579
Fire emblem fans are happy.

These games serve no purpose than fan service
>>
>>383694946
I'm a fire emblem fan and I have no interest.
>>
>>383694990
Then you are an outlier
>>
>Musou
Stop
This bullshit is the starwars christmas special of our generation.
>>
>>383695076
Speak on that
>>
>>383695076
Kek fucking what
>>
>>383693429
On top of that, Uub had that color.
>>
>>383690670
the only way this would work is if they didn't make it play like every other musou

it would also be weird if you couldn't fly, but if you can fly in a musou it really fucks up the whole genre since it relies so much on forcing you to run around 'strategically' [running the wrong way usually gets your officers killed]
>>
>>383695076
You're saying like that's a bad thing.
>>
File: resurrectionf3.jpg (394KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
resurrectionf3.jpg
394KB, 1920x1080px
>>383690769
I mean, the big brawl during Resurrection F.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.