[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is there no option to play as a guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: horizonzerodawn.jpg (59KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
horizonzerodawn.jpg
59KB, 320x320px
Why the fuck is there no option to play as a guy?
>>
>>383682723
Because it's one of those games with a very defined narrative and therefore a predetermined character with a fixed identity. There's no real roleplaying other than a few choices of how Aloy reacts to things that are fairly minor.
>>
File: IMG_5588.png (268KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5588.png
268KB, 500x372px
>>383682723
>>
File: DEVSwQgXgAADS6J.jpg-large.jpg (464KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DEVSwQgXgAADS6J.jpg-large.jpg
464KB, 1920x1080px
>>383682874
Yeah, but they could have easily had a male to female choice. and just changed some things, her being female in no way effects the plot.
Not that i'm complaining.
>>
>>383683853
I wouldn't mind playing as a black or brown man, or even an Asian guy. I just want to play as a fucking guy.
>>
>>383683859
It's a matriarchal society so it makes sense that you'd play a female warrior/hunter. You might not like it but it's what fits the universe they've created. Playing as a random dude in a matriarchal tribe would make about as much sense as playing as black female paratroopers in CoD:WW2.
>>
>>383682723
SJWs
>>
>>383683859
Looks pretty male to me. I don't see your problem here.
>>
>>383684768
E P I C
P
I
C
>>
Can someone help me out little, I just bought every shadow version of weapons, but at the moment I don't have any purple mods for them. What mods for what weapons should I be putting to make most out of them?
>>
>>383685524
Personally, I put +DMG mods on my main/normal bow since I use it 75% of the time. Then I usually just double-down on the weapon's inherent strengths, such as adding +Tear to Sharpshooter and +Burn/+Shock/+Corrupt to War Bow and Tripcaster.
>>
>>383684392
>black female paratroopers in CoD:WW2.
10/10 would play
Just for the fact its unusual and a novum.
>>
>>383684392
>much sense as playing as black female paratroopers in CoD:WW2.
you realize that its multiplayer only right? that its literally a "make your own mp character and level it up" case.
probably the biggest non-issue you fags argued about in quite a while
>>
>>383683859
She's a clone of a character that was female and the mariarchs probably would have just killed her as a baby outright if she wasn't female, rather than one of them believing she could be the daughter of their Mother Goddess.
It would fuck with the story and gender choice doesn't make any damn sense for a non-customized player character. She's a set character, that's part of the point. Not every game needs a protagonist you get to choose.
>>
>>383688283
>>383688405
For the record, I'm totally fine with it. I'm not an alt-right retard. I just thought it was the best way to explain it to an alt-right mouthbreather. I'm absolutely going to play only black female soldiers (assuming I ever buy CoD:WW2) just to trigger /pol/tards.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.