[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people still use GameStop when eBay is a thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1393976968381.jpg (253KB, 1014x766px) Image search: [Google]
1393976968381.jpg
253KB, 1014x766px
Why do people still use GameStop when eBay is a thing?
>>
source?
>>
Gamestop is comfy
>>
>>383680713
I still prefer my games in something I can hold in my hands.
>>
>>383680884

Actually, it's always crammed, filled with teenagers and casuals, and no matter which location you're at it has an awful odor.
>>
>>383680961
I like to abduct teenagers and drive them around in my van so
>>
>>383681367

Where do you take them? Do you go to Chuck E Cheese and eat pizza?
>>
>>383681417
nice try :)
>>
>>383681487

I like to go there and play the Jurassic Park game. The one where you shoot the raptors and stuff.
>>
>>383680713
Is that a bunch of copies of Hellgate London on the shelf there?
>>
because people are stupid
>>
normies
>>
>>383680713
>friends of mine going to gamestop for every game
>they preorder it than drive 20 km to get it from there
>dude why you just don't buy from amazon.co.uk or ebay after waiting a while
>mhh nah anon
>oh man I really want to play cod bo3
>just get it from ebay 30€
>nah anon, that's not day 1, I want the cool nuclear whatever map
>ok
>3 weeks later, nuke is now free for everyone
>>
>>383680713
Because I can buy copies of Ace Combat 6 for $4 in store when they're $20 on Ebay
>>
>>383682059
Why do I keep seeing random shit about Hellgate London all of a sudden
>>
>>383680713
Because they want the game now. Not everyone hates to go in public, and it makes no sense to them to buy someone online and pay and wait for shipping when they can just go and pick up the game this afternoon.
>>
>>383680713
I only really use gamestop if I'm in the area or one, a Walmart near me has a gamestop in their little strip mall so I'll pop over there if there's been something I want to pick up.

though 9 times out of 10 its no case no manual bullshit and I walk out empty
>>
Give it like 5 more years I think Gamestop will be dead.
>>
>>383682440
No, they'll be almost exclusively into selling dumb vidya merch like Funko Pops with a little section of actual games.
>>
Because of this
>>>/vr/4108458
>>
>>383682739

You can't buy carts at GameStop. And even when you could, they had tons of bootlegs.
>>
>>383680713
you can't meet qt asian waifus on ebay
>>
>>383683720
Those cute little letters japanese sellers always include in the package are probably the closest I'll ever get to having a girlfriend
>>
File: consider2.jpg (96KB, 708x960px) Image search: [Google]
consider2.jpg
96KB, 708x960px
>>383680884
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 262x206px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 262x206px
>>383680713
Because they sell their used games for less than most online sellers and spending five minutes to go to the one right next to my house is better than waiting a week or two to get a game in the mail only to find it's been crushed to dust at some point during delivery.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.