[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is 9S the weakest or the strongest out of the main 3? I read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1498441258734.jpg (515KB, 1000x2984px) Image search: [Google]
1498441258734.jpg
515KB, 1000x2984px
is 9S the weakest or the strongest out of the main 3?

I read somewhere that according to the stageplay he totally btfo 2B the first time she tried to kill him and she had to ask the command for help.

and the only reason why he lost to A2 is because he was already weakend by the battles prior and his mental breakdown + the logic virus.
>>
strongest probably. He was capable of killing a dozen 2B units as well as a group of flight units all by himself
>>
>>383679480
A2 also knew how to counter his hacking by his previous encounters.
>>
Why are they the strongest? Just because they're the latest model of android?
>>
>>383680036
If regular Androids are a state Militia YoRHa would be the Navy Seals.
>>
Second strongest, lagging just behind A2 but only because she has more combat experience and fought him in the past, developing hard counters for his hacking.
Even then she admits in stageplay that their first battle was a close call.
>>
File: not a combat model.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
not a combat model.webm
3MB, 720x480px
Strongest mainly because of his quick hacking abilities.
>>
>>383680298
He also has NFCS capable of moving around ballistic missiles mid-flight.
>>
>>383679861
i don't think that means much, as I would assume that the controlled 2B units weren't nearly as powerful as the original 2B
>>
>>383680036
because they are the protagonists.
>>
>>383680298
Wtf how do I fire this
>>
>>383679480
Easily the strongest, considering they had to keep him on a leash with 2B/E, once he becomes unhinged in Route C the powergap only widens
>>
>>383681209
He fought against at least 15 of them. It doesn't even mean if all of them were weaker, they fucking swarmed him and he still defeated them, then proceeded to destroy flight units on foot and used one of them to wreck havoc all the way to the top of a Tower.
>>
>>383679480
Strongest. A2 can only beat him because she has years of experience, including experience fighting him
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.