[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Producer Adi Shankar just wrapped up the first season on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

>Producer Adi Shankar just wrapped up the first season on Netflix’s Castlevania animated series, and he’s setting his sights on Assassin’s Creed next. Shankar also has interest in Nintendo franchises, as it turns out.

>When asked about other game series he’d like to adapt while speaking with Nintendo Life, Shankar turned to Metroid. “Dark Metroid in the same anime style,” he responded.

>With Nintendo more open to video content these days, perhaps the idea of Shankar working on Metroid isn’t entirely far-fetched. At the very least, he’d likely treat the IP well given the strong reception to Castlevania thus far.

Thoughts?
>>
I think the castlevania cartoon was shit
>>
I haven't seen the castlevania animated series
Is it good?

I want only opinions of people who are Castlevania Fans.
>>
File: 6593540ddbfab0a9723e53f8fd44470c.jpg (453KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
6593540ddbfab0a9723e53f8fd44470c.jpg
453KB, 842x1191px
Finally my dream can come true
>>
>>383676236
Its only 4-25 min episodes. Watch it.
>>
Just let metroid rest in peace
>>
>>383676312
I don't really care about Castlevania.
>>
>>383676125
Except for a little blurb at the beginning and end, I don't really care for Metroid's narrative. Most of the interesting stuff isn't spoken either. If they could not go the Other M route, I might be interested.
>>
>>383676236
I enjoyed it. I fucking love Castlevania more than anything else and I found it enjoyable for what it is.

Then there's fags like this guy >>383676186
>>
>>383676236
It's shit, man.
>no Grant
>Alucard looks like shit
>goat fucking
>too much swearing
>silky smooth 5 fps animation
>>
>>383676348
Niether do i. It was a good watch though.
>>
>>383676414
How do you know there's no Grant? He most likely will appear in season 2.

Alucard...looks like Alucard? I don't see the problem.
>>
>>383676449
This is more about Metroid for me. I wanna know if the guy is talented and a good fit.
>>
>>383676467
Why delay his appearance?

>...looks like Alucard?
Kill yourself, leddit.
>pleb shirt
>hair is too yellow instead of white/light blonde
>gay belts
>>
>>383676414
I have no clue what anime nowadays is like but when I quit 5 or 6 years ago the framerate was similar to what you saw in this show. I just looked up some of the stuff I liked like Shiki and Darker than Black and the non-fight scenes are the same. The fight scenes were fine, the keyframes looked good, it just seemed like it needed more inbetweens.

Course not everything is going to be Gurren Lagann's framerate you nigger.
>>
>>383676593
>muh Gurren Lagann
Wew.
>>
>>383676695
Ok let me spell it out for you.

This is the dumbest response I could imagine somebody giving me. I used Gurren Lagann as an unusual example of an incredibly high budget anime with a higher framerate and you post muh Gurren Lagann like I was praising it.

Use your brain idiot.
>>
>>383676803
Why shouldn't it be? Was it rushed?
>>
>>383676579
So then fucking watch it you fucking moron. Especially if you don't care for Castlevania.

You're going to get polarized opinions one way or the other. In terms of a 4-episode series, I think the only problem with it is that it should have just been a 90-120 minute movie and called it a day, and I fucking love Castlevania.
>>
I want it done in a Samurai Jack direction.

Very little talking.
>>
>>383677280
The dialog really did drag it down.
>>
>>383677225
But it won't give me any data. I won't know if it is a good adaptation of Castlevania. I movie or series can still be good on its own but a bad adaptation.
>>
>>383677347
Then that is entirely subjective to your perspective of Castlevania or Metroid. It is very true to some points, and disregards others, all in an effort to make it a story that is better watched than played through.

If you want a 100% true-to-game show, you're not going to get it, as that would just be a game and not a show. But if you're expecting a clown fiesta of drama and memes, you're not going to get that either.
>>
>>383677525
>Then that is entirely subjective to your perspective of Castlevania
Exactly. That is why I asked for Castlevania fans because a few fans would give me a general idea.
>>
>>383676593
>TTGL framerate
Yeah dude episode 4 was totally the epitome of smooth animation
>>
>>383676125
Just don't let Sakamoto be involved with it at all.
>>
>>383676386
This. I enjoyed how Trevor would talk to himself in quips and I thought it would be awkward and weird in live action, but if it was in Metroid then it would also be fucking awkward and weird, since Samus just shouldn't speak. I loved the plot unfolding through the scanner in Metroid Prime
The only problem with an animated series not having tons of dialog is that it won't make money, meaning it won't likely be made
>>
No thanks.

He's a fucking shit skin edgelord.

He literally walks around in crow facepaint.
>>
>>383676125
>Adi Shankar
It's no wonder the Christian Church is written to be absurdly evil.
>>
>>383677783
And ignore 90% of the manga except for Samus & Joey.
>>
>>383678735
>There were no corrupts priests in the entire history of the Church
>>
>>383676401
Nah you are the fag
It
was
shit
>>>/co/
>>
Please god no.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.