[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a decade passes, you finally play it again and wonder how you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: kirby64.jpg (82KB, 593x309px) Image search: [Google]
kirby64.jpg
82KB, 593x309px
-Slow
-Minibosses are just the enemies bigger and dont even attack you
-the Title Screen is just this with NO Music
-the multiplayer was just 3 short minigames
-so slow
-worst dedede fight ever
-a normal waddle doo is a boss
-the snow world only has ONE snow level
-the bomb phase of the penultimate final boss is a bunch of... bubbles? WTF?
-did I mention the SLOW?
>>
>>383675531
only two of those are real flaws, and it's the slow speed and no title screen music
>>
File: Killer_Queen_Air_Bomb.png (1MB, 739x658px) Image search: [Google]
Killer_Queen_Air_Bomb.png
1MB, 739x658px
>>383675531
>-the bomb phase of the penultimate final boss is a bunch of... bubbles? WTF?

I fail to see the problem here
>>
File: lP6E8.jpg (8KB, 196x215px) Image search: [Google]
lP6E8.jpg
8KB, 196x215px
>>383675531
I like this Kirby only out of nostalgia.
I love the music and the atmosphere, everything else is just as you said.
Dat dual light saber tho.
https://youtu.be/crRE7Xp8NhM
>>
>>383675531
Well, most of your flaws are opnions or just not flaws entirely.

And still, the game has great ambience through the background and the music ( on everything but the menu screen), a good power system through the double powers thing and the final boss is worth of a true Kirby game, so I wouldn't say it is bad.
>>
Is there a reason why they didn't make another Kirby game where you can combine items to create weapons?

>>383675857
That stupid Ronald roo meme ruined this song for me but I really enjoyed this track back then
>>
the game was built around these things, go fuck yourself you faggot.
>>
>>383675531
>the Title Screen is just this with NO Music
Who the fuck cares? Do you let the game idle just to hear music or do you play it you dumb faggot?
>>
>>383675857
Great song but I prefer this one honestly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s838x27DlJU
>>
>>383676493
>That stupid Ronald roo meme
Post it.
>>
File: SoundtestKDL2.png (8KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
SoundtestKDL2.png
8KB, 800x720px
>>383676682
not op but i idled a lot in the sound test because k64 had some of the best tracks in the series, not the mention the best arrangement of gourmet race
>>
Kirby moves like molasses but props fro not just straight up copying Kirby's Adventure and the true final boss fight is an actual 100% completion award against a completely new form of Dark Matter instead of the usual annoying recolored "soul" shit Kirby games do now (The heart from Robobot was a step in the right direction)
>>
>>383675531
-not too slow, it's a decent pace for a platformer of its kind
-title screen doesn't need music, the screen immediately following it does
-said 3 minigames are infinitely replayable
-the dedede fight is okay, but easy since it's early game
-waddle doo is a waddle dee possessed by dark matter
-each world has great variety and character
-miracle matter is a fun challenge on your first playthrough
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.