[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Cloud?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1495572680172.png (432KB, 1144x680px) Image search: [Google]
1495572680172.png
432KB, 1144x680px
What happened to Cloud?
>>
>>383675145
They gave him shitty weak asian bonestructure.
>>
aids
>>
you're gay
>>
>>383675145
I want to sniff that girlish pit
>>
>>383675145
They need to appeal edgy emo teens. Who wold even buy some gay shit like Final Fantasy instead?
>>
>>383675145
Nothing people always bitching and shit ayy lmao.
>>
>>383675145
Advent Children
>>
>>383675145
You know how fucking everyone that wasn't Barrett fussed over him at the beginning of the game? He looked sick as heck, as in actually physically ill, but the PS1's limited graphical capabilities couldn't showcase that, even in the FMVs because Square was still super new to 3D animation.

Now? They can actually show you why everyone fussed over Cloud; the guy was NOT WELL AT ALL at the start of the game.

But yeah, let's go with the meme answer of "aids".
>>
>>383675661
They outsourced the FMV's anyway so that probably didn't help matters either.
>>
>>383675145
God damn it I don't know why but these always get me.
>>
>>383675661
>You know how fucking everyone that wasn't Barrett fussed over him at the beginning of the game?

You headcanon doesn't count, anon. Bitches want on his dick and the dudes are mirin.
>>
>>383675661
Call me crazy but I think it's worse for Cloud to look sick from the player's perspective in the early game because that's not how Cloud sees himself.

He sees himself as some badass unstoppable ex-SOULJA, not the shitty pretender he really is. IMO it would harm the execution of the twist if he was shown as purposefully weak.

You could say that everybody already knows the story to a twenty year old game anyways but then why even remake it.
>>
>>383675616
spbp
>>
>>383675616
This, he wasn't a emo gay faggot homo boi until AC, then after that everyone depicted him as one.
People also fuck up Aeris. They act like she was some fair maiden, but she was a massive sassy frass.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.