[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>build gaming pc >remember i dont like video games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1499310198723.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499310198723.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>build gaming pc
>remember i dont like video games
>>
lol faggot
>>
File: 1345847318240.jpg (15KB, 292x297px) Image search: [Google]
1345847318240.jpg
15KB, 292x297px
>wake up in the morning
>remember I don't like living
>>
to be completely honest no good games have really come out in the last 5 years so
>>
>tfw assembled components for gaming PC in an attempt to rekindle my love for gaming
>just have a $1000 shitposting machine
Are there any games for this feel?
>>
File: ipuh.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
ipuh.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>you'll never be allowed to revert to your past self and choose healthy stable social life with gf over introverted video-game playing loser life
>>
>>383671023
I work a 9-5:30 job and I'm so fucking tired at the end of the day that I can't do anything outside of the weekend. How do normies do it?
>>
>>383670431
Trying switching it up with genres you usually don't fuck with, and get off /v/ for a while or don't take it so serious. I'm enjoying subnautica and gw2 regardless of what anyone says.
>>
>pay thousands of dollars to build the ultimate gaming PC
>use it to shitpost on /v/

I could have bought a new washing machine
>>
File: IMG_20170712_030138.jpg (58KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170712_030138.jpg
58KB, 540x960px
I know that feel
>>
>>383671150
Do some occasional light exercise and dedicate random days to playing some vidya after work. Make it something to look forward to. I know this feel.
>>
File: 142431353535.jpg (115KB, 592x320px) Image search: [Google]
142431353535.jpg
115KB, 592x320px
>>383670708
>wake up
>rub the crud from my eyes
>stretch out my limbs and feel a second of ecstasy as my muscles relax
>memories of my life and who I am come pouring in and realize that I have to go to my shitty wageslave job and then come home and sigh at my video game library
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>build a gaming pc
>play video games

Sucks to be you, faggots.
>>
Nobody will read this, but I don't care...

When I was younger, I ABSOLUTELY loved video games. I used to spend my summers playing 15 hours a day. Counter-Strike 1.6, Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, Painkiller, Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2, GTA III/VC/SA, Call of Duty 1, Delta Force Black Hawk Down, Half-Life 1&2, Need for Speed Underground 1&2, Soldier of Fortune 2, DotA, Battle for the Middle Earth 1&2, etc.

All the way until games started to be more demanding, and I needed to buy a powerful GPU. This was not possible for me, because I come from a poor family. So I kept dreaming of growing older and getting enough money for a powerful rig to run those games. I thought that my passion for video games would last forever.

Sadly, clinical depression hit me. I lost interest in everything I used to like, such as drawing, video games, movies, music, friends, sports, family, travel, etc. EVERYTHING.

Now, I still managed to save some money, and build my dream rig that could run all the most recent games AND the ones I couldn't play at the time. I thought this would bring back my passion, but it didn't.

I basically just ran one game and played it for an hour. It fell good to just put every settings in "ultra" without having to tweak anything... but my passion was GONE.

Now, if you've made it this far in this post, I just want to tell you to keep enjoying your hobbies while you still can. Life truly sucks, and you could end up losing all of your motivations and passions.

We both know how this will end for me, and I just hope my parents won't be shocked when they find my body... But before I leave this world for an eternal darkness, I just want you to enjoy life while it's still fun. You know... that feeling of getting excited to go to bed, because you know you will play video games all day tomorrow... that feeling of happiness and excitement...

Don't let it vanish in front of you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.