[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo not wanting to focus on PC.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 2759200-nintendo-logo.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2759200-nintendo-logo.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
http://www.neoseeker.com/news/29085-nintendo-would-rather-focus-on-the-switch-and-mobile-devices-than-pc-gaming/

Sorry fellow PC friends.
>>
ok RIP nintendo in 5 years
>>
The expectation was found in the wrong place to begin with. You don't see Sony and MS using their main IP's on PC.
>>
Investors ask stupid questions.
>>
>>383668487
Can't tell if this is ironic of retarded.
>>
To the surprise of fucking no one
>>
>>383668395
Who the hell thinks that's a good idea? Look at MS during the entire E3, everyone said they would get any interesting xbox game on PC, noone said they would buy the new console. That would be disastrous for a company like Nintendo.
>>
>>383669050
ms does.
>>
>>383668395
what the shit? we've been supporting their games for years and this is how they repay us?

fuck nintendo
>>
Oh damn, I was looking forward to Super Mario Bros. for $15 on Steam
>>
Seriously, did anybody ever expect them to?
Like, did they ever so much as drop a hint they'd even consider bringing one of their main series to literally any platform that's not one of their own?
>>
>>383668395
Where have you been these past 20 years?
>>
I would drop Nintendo entirely if they focused on mobile
>>
>>383668395
How is this news at all, like when was the last time a Nintendo game was officially released on PC? those Mario edutainment games in the 90's?
>>
>>383669846
An investor questioned them about it. These are the guys who ask questions like "Couldn't you charge people to make Mario jump higher?" and "Why aren't you charging for online yet?"
>>
Who cares, we'll just keep emulating their shitty kiddy games.
>>
>>383669050
> You don't see Sony and MS using their main IP's on PC.

All first-party MS games are coming to PC now.
>>
>>383668395

That's no problem, we'll just take more games from that Vita and maybe the PS4.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.