[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any xbots remember this shit? the first one was the only good one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1046102-bgsummerofarcade.jpg (20KB, 426x281px) Image search: [Google]
1046102-bgsummerofarcade.jpg
20KB, 426x281px
Any xbots remember this shit?
the first one was the only good one
>>
This started in 2008? Boy, how could I remember that? I was still sucking my mum's tits then.
>>
i dont care what /v/ says those first five years of 360 were better than anything 8th gen or the other 7th gen consoles had to offer.
>>
>>383662289
Yeah, the thrill of waiting for my Xbox to RROD has been unparalleled. And then one day, I got the graphical glitches distinctive of a GPU failing. Turned the Xbox off and on again and was excited to find the E74. Oh boy, it finally got me! Thanks, Microsoft.
>>
>>383662454
t. ps3 owner
>>
>>383662474
No, I had a 360. The RROD and other hardware problems were a huge problem in the early years of the 360. The unique experience the console offered was waiting for your console to inevitably die, then request your coffin from MS and send it to the repair center.
>>
>>383662615
and yet the ps2 had dre, go fuck yourself dumb sony fanboy. 360 was GOAT
>>
I miss having demos for every single arcade. There are a bunch of games I own, like State of Decay and Super Meat Boy, that I would've never tried if they didn't offer demos
>>
Early 360 was pretty good things didn't go to shit until 360 became synonymous with the Gears/Halo/Forza these are out only exclusives trinity
>>
>>383662686
not him m8 but everything since ps1/n64/dreamcast has been shit
>>
>>383662951
go back to /vr/ grandpa
>>
>>383663001
>>383662686

great constructive conversation
>>
>>383663653
stay mad.
>>
>>383662170
I remember getting battlefield 1943 and Monkey Island SE
>>
>Xbots have to reminisce about something from last gen because there's been nothing good on Xbox since the One came out
>>
I really appreciated the novelty of achievements in early Xbox years. Felt cool to get them all in Symphony of the Night and Sonic 2 back in the day. I almost got them all in Halo 3 except one or two that were tied to ranked that fucking sucked
>>
I remember toy soldiers, hydrophobia, hydro thunder, and i believe the dishwasher vampire smile from this. Those were good times

>>383662819 This helped a lot. And smaller games back then werent shitty ass indie games that sony promoted and we have today. They were just smaller scale games for $5-15 and you could get new interesting games out of it. Uno, boom boom rocket, heavy weapon, plants vs zombies, renegade ops, wrath of the dead rabbit, shank, splosion man, n+ etc. 360 was the king of its generation and is still better than any new console. Until the xbone gets like 80%+ of the 360s library, then it will be the best by that virtue
>>
>>383663886
>Hydrophobia
Man what a disappointment
>>
>>383664038
Yeah, it wasnt that good. I got it because i liked the trial and thought the concept was cool but you know how it is. Not every game can be a winner
>>
File: shrug 1.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
shrug 1.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>383663819
Why would we reminisce about the present?
>>
who /xboxliveindiegamer/ here?

Nothing will ever feel as surreal and strange than exploring the indie game section again.
>>
>>383665270
>no more 2bf play episodes ever again cause that shit is dead
I never found the game with the snake lady
>>
>>383665270
Yess! Anyone besides me actually buy Quiet Please?
>>
Who here /HexicHD/?
>>
>>383666620
Came with my 360. Who /aegis wing, assault heroes, marble blast ultra/?
>>
>tfw Splosion Man and Monday Night Combat with XBL friends
It's a shame those days are over.
>>
File: sadkobrick.jpg (87KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
sadkobrick.jpg
87KB, 500x749px
>>383667159
>no more comfy netflix party chat sessions
>>
>>383663819
>sonybros trying to derail a comfy xbox thread just like usual
>sonybros buttblasted because Sony wants to charge them again if they wanna play PS3 games on their brand new 900p 24fps cinematic box
>>
>>383667197
>Netflix party chat got patched out literally as I was able to pay for Netflix
>Aside from rabb.it's shitty player, there is no other way to do that still
I hate it. Why would they remove that? Why has nobody brought it back?
I also really miss 1 vs 100
>>
>>383667439
I have a PS3 for PS3 games. I have a PS4 for PS4 games. Xbots have a 360 that's a brick because it RROD'd and an Xbox One for 360 games because they have no XBONE games.
>>
>>383667589
How fucking old are you?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.