[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is horrible. There is zero gameplay depth, the story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

This game is horrible. There is zero gameplay depth, the story is terrible, it's filled with bugs, and it just isn't fun. This is a game that I once wasted $60 on and let me tell you, it made me lose all faith in Elder Scrolls, in Bethesda, and in Todd Howard. Thankfully I was able to sell my copy and get most of my money back. Whatever you do, do not
>>
>>383659813
A-Anon?
Did Todd Howard get to you before you could finish the OP?
>>
File: review.jpg (284KB, 1185x1049px) Image search: [Google]
review.jpg
284KB, 1185x1049px
>>383659813
um, wrong
reviews say these games are GOTY titles
>>
>>383659813
wow babby's first shit game realization
>>
>>383660027
I wonder how much they were paid.
I wish I were paid to write this bullshit.
>>
File: twinkie house.jpg (282KB, 2008x2292px) Image search: [Google]
twinkie house.jpg
282KB, 2008x2292px
>>383660007
He had an accident, pal. Better order your copy of Fallout 4 VR before you have an accident too.
>>
>>383659813
>le skyrim is bad xd!
>oblivion is da best amirite
fuck off reddit
>>
>>383660258
redditors love skyrim
redditors dislike fo4
>>
>>383659813
Do not what? Do not listen to your previously said shitposting and ignore this masterpiece of a game?
>>
File: Todd Mod.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Todd Mod.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>383660027
My problem with reviewers is that none of them seem to be what I'm into. My personal favorite game is the first NieR. Before that, it was Secret of Mana (although Silent Hill 2 came close to dethroning it).

What I love about vidya just doesn't align with reviewers, and it really sucks.
>>
>>383661163
Well, these guys are obviously shills when they give 90%+ ratings and include comments like, "Bugs and stability issues do exist, however" and "some character models and animations look unnatural" and "...though the u-close weapon combat is still awkward..."
>>
File: drake-video-01.jpg (86KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
drake-video-01.jpg
86KB, 612x380px
Skyrim is fun exactly ONCE. Just like Fallout 4.

You will enjoy your first time through, for the most part. But each additional playthrough will be an exponentially less exciting experience.
>>
I see many of you post shit about Skyrim, but it's hard to take seriously when you guys proceed to go play your mediocre weeb garbage.
>>
>>383659813
Why does /v/ get so triggered by this game? It's not like oblivion and morrowind were masterpieces either, ESPECIALLY not oblivion.
It's probably people just being contrarian, as usual.
>>
>>383661467
they're only "good" because they have no competition [anymore]
>>
>>383661346
Agreed. For example, I also loved the shit out of Xenoblade Chronicles X, but I could never give it a 90%+ rating. Way too many plot holes. Post game content requires insane grinding for rare parts to make high level skells, etc.

I give it a 7.5, but it's a 7.5 game that I happen to love.
>>
>>383660335
Redditors hate skyrim. Skyrim hate is the most bandwagon thing in video game history. 99% of this thread is going to compare it to morrowind, despite never having playing it since they're all under the age of 15
>>
>>383661404
Projecting a lot there anon, faggot op didn't even mention weebshit.

Might need to see a shrink little buddy
>>
>>383661641
I actually compare Skyrim to FFXV and BotW, and find it to be better than both. I still don't hold any great love for the game, but I don't hate it, either. It was a fun enough way to burn 40 hours.
>>
>>383661641
>Redditors hate skyrim
fucking bullshit
>>
@383661809

Thank (you)
>>
File: ljqE8c3.webm (715KB, 480x248px) Image search: [Google]
ljqE8c3.webm
715KB, 480x248px
Mods make it much better though anon.

Like this one with a argonian doing push ups getting ripped
>>
>>383663801
its completely true anon. Just because they have a skyrim subreddit doesn't mean its universally praised. "Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle" is their go to mantra
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.